Make My People Live ~ Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2008
      Make My People Live ~ The Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope
      http://worldgathering.net/vision.html

      If you like this ~~~ please email it to friends.
      A plain version for copying into emails is here:
      http://worldgathering.net/rdvplain.html

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Black Elk ~ I did not know then how much was ended.
      When I look back now from the high hill of my old age,
      I can still see the butchered women lying heaped and
      scattered all along the crooked gulch. And I can see that
      something else died there in the bloody mud and was
      buried in the blizzard. A people's dream died there.
      It was a beautiful dream. ~ Hear me in my sorrow,
      for I may never call again. O make my people live!
      ~ MAKE MY PEOPLE LIVE
      ~~~~~~~~~

      The Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope
      The Twenty Count: 1993-2012

      2008: The new race of humans will begin to design
      their new reality of life on this planet as they intended
      it to be when they first came here from the Stars.

      http://worldgathering.net/vision.html
      http://worldgathering.net/rdvplain.html

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      This vision of hope inspired millions of people in the
      1980s and 1990s, but since then, something has gone
      wrong, or has it? The start is correct, 'keys and wheels'
      were often seen in Crop Patterns in the early 1990s,
      before the patterns were fully taken over by NWO
      technology. But since the year 2001 (the year when
      the NWO carried out 9-11, launched their deceitful
      'War On Terror' and 'Chemtrail' spraying became
      severe), some of the events and changes described
      in the Rainbow Dream Vision as quite possible for
      humanity, have not yet happened. What went wrong
      or right? Who held up our Vision? Is now the time
      to take our vision back and make a quantum leap
      forwards?
      The Rainbow dream was delayed until
      enough people are awake: See 2008 onwards
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      The Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope

      Make copies of the Rainbow prophecy, and give or
      send them to people anywhere on the planet. Then let
      them be guided by their hearts to do the same until all
      planetary citizens are brought to life in the Rainbow
      dream, so that we may dream and work together
      for true peace. Love, Thunder Woman

      Introduction by Aleran ~~

      Throughout the ages humanity has sought out the
      prophecies of the spiritually gifted to instil a clear hope
      and vision into life. During this time many prophecies
      come to us trying to lead us in many different directions.

      Some prophecy points to disaster, hopelessness
      and the annihilation of mankind. But other prophecies
      create a vision of joyful transformation through
      quantum leaps into love and light.

      As things stand now, the human race is dreaming a hell.

      But as individuals and as a collective humanity it is our
      potential to dream of paradise and to create the kingdom
      of heaven on our Mother Earth.

      Could it be that the pain in our hearts caused by the
      hell we have created will spur us on into visions and
      creations of a world formed in love?

      It is my prayer and dream, along with a multitude of
      others who have taught me to dream the Rainbow dream,
      that each and every one of you learn to dream both while
      awake and sleeping, the dream of unity and love through
      divine transformation.

      This prophecy is a dream and vision that is a potential
      reality for mankind. It is not an ultimatum. But it is ours
      to behold and to create if we only dare to dream it together.

      ~~~~~

      The Rainbow Dream Vision of Turtle Island
      Prophecies of The Native Americans

      1993: The year of the creation of the teachings of the
      Eight Great Powers and the introduction and the giving
      back to humanity of the Twenty Count. The Starmaiden
      Circle and the Flowering Tree teachings which began
      the evolution of the distribution of the wheels and keys
      of the esoteric teachings of the North American Indians
      of Turtle Island. It was the year that the major beginning
      keys and wheels were given away.

      1994: The year of the planting of the light seeds of the
      Hokseda, the higher self. Many teachers of the Eight
      Great Powers began to plant their seeds of light about
      the development of the higher self and began to open
      the teachings of the rainbow people, also known as
      the Meti, mixed blood, the Rainbow People.

      1995: The year of fertilisation, the year of planting,
      the year of going within these seeds of light in order
      to see the potentiality, the road map that a person
      can use. In the Turtle Island lore we say it is the year
      of finding one's path with heart.

      1996: The year of fruition, the year of seeking perfection,
      growth and development. Most importantly this is the
      year of trust and innocence as being totally open, when
      people are listening and teachers are talking to teachers.
      When mythologies of the world and all eight Great
      Powers are finally revealing secrets and the teachings
      within the mythologies are brought out into the open.

      1997: The critical time. The time of the animal.
      The time of Tuwalananie, the Dark Force. The reason
      for this is that for three years seeds of light have been
      planted and we are starting to grow and the teachings
      are starting to come out and all those ones inside each
      of the Eight Great Powers who have taught partial truths,
      who have taught deliberate lies in history, who have
      used their power to gain followers, to gain disciples,
      to gain devotees, are going to be threatened by the
      awakening of the Rainbow People because the Rainbow
      People exist in every country, in every nation, in every
      land.

      The Dark Forces will be threatened and they will use
      their power and their power exists in technology.
      We are going to see some of the most strong techno-
      logical advances known to humanity occurring at this
      time and these very technological advances are going
      to be a tremendous threat as well as a blessing to
      the survival of humanity.

      We must exert our influence, the sun dancers, the
      rainbow people, by gathering together and sharing our
      ideas and plans for alternative power and for world
      peace. If we put a double amount of energy with what
      we are for, we can change it. We can change it.

      1998: The time of human to human communication.
      The time the human family finally starts to become
      human, if we get through 1997. Then there will be more
      information brought out into open format than has ever
      been seen on this planet in the first fifty thousand years.
      Because soon we will re-establish contact in a very
      knowledgeable way with our ancestors from the stars.
      So mark that down because it will happen. The first
      wave will come from the Pleiades and will be totally
      acknowledged and will be known to all the world
      powers. The second wave will come from Sirius.

      1999: When tagashala and the enlightened teachers
      begin to open the veil of the crack between the worlds,
      we will see our memory circles. All kivas and sacred
      power spots will come alive in 1999 and be totally
      awakened. The inner room of the great pyramid will be
      opened. Many of the teachers, leaders and ceremonialists
      that are so-called traditional, but are trying to keep us
      locked in the past, will not function today, will fall.
      Many teachers and wise people will be seen for who
      they are and they will be the farmers, the labourers and
      the gas station attendants because the tagashala will
      be fully awakened.

      2000: People will begin to open their eyes. In 2000,
      144,000 enlightened souls will sit down in Gathering
      Together Circles. Many of these will be the so-called '
      common people' and not the teachers you see up there
      now. On August 17, 2000, the various winged serpent
      wheels will begin to turn, to dance once again and
      when they do the rainbow lights will be seen in dreams
      all over the world and these rainbow light dreams
      will help awaken the rest of humanity.

      ~~ On August 17, 2000, 'The Start of The World
      Gathering For Truth' was held, and some great things
      happened:
      http://worldgathering.net/world/gathering1.html
      http://worldgathering.net/world/gathering2.html

      ~~ Our Vision was delayed until the time was right:
      2008 onwards

      Editor: Some of the following changes have been held up
      by the plans of those who are behind the global Chemtrail
      spraying; the 9-11 fake attack and false War On Terror;
      the large-scale weather and mind manipulations of techno-
      logies such as HAARP, etc. 1997 states: 'The Dark Forces
      will be threatened and they will use their power and their
      power exists in technology'. 1997 also states: 'If we put
      a DOUBLE AMOUNT of energy with what we are for,
      we CAN change it.' ~ See year 2008 onwards

      ~~ Events for 2001 to 2007 have been
      held up until enough people are awake ....

      2001: We will sit in a new circle of law. Civil and social
      law will tumble. All civil and social laws will have to be
      in conformity with natural laws or the people will not
      accept them and they will have the enlightenment necessary
      to reject those laws. Science will once again become
      metaphysics. They will discover four laws that will help
      them jump to universal law and transcend the time-space
      continuum which is the limitation of the age and once
      again we will begin to take our power and to work
      with rules and laws that are cosmic laws.

      2002: We will once again see the way to continue a
      new dream. We will be given the road map back to the
      stars and we will see the star people come out of the
      illusion of their two-legged form and into their actual
      great sleeper-dreamer form. And so you will soon
      meet some really great people. [Editor: Well they're
      flying around the sky in their great craft at least.]

      2003: A powerful year and its really hard for me to talk
      about it. I am a great dreamer but I don't know if I dream
      that large. We will see a real shift in planetary consciousness.
      Many of the enemies of the humans will begin to die away.

      2004: We will totally gain the light of the great light
      wheel. There will be one humanity, one planet composed
      of all the different ways of dancing in complete harmony
      in The Great Gathering Together Circle. In 2004 all
      the seeds will be planted.

      2005: The Earth will have its true reality formed. It will join
      the sisterhood of planets, the daughters of Copperwoman
      and it will create within itself all forms of all things in
      harmony with the everything.

      2006: We will see a whole new way of perfection. There
      will be plants on this grandmother earth that will give life
      and sustenance as never before seen. Starvation on the
      earth, all those things will be gone.

      2007: There will be total balance and harmony. All humans
      will be balanced fives, or enlightened fives, a six. And they
      will still be in their physical bodies.

      2008: THE NEW RACE OF HUMANS WILL BEGIN
      TO DESIGN THEIR NEW REALITY OF LIFE ON
      THIS PLANET AS THEY INTENDED IT TO BE WHEN
      THEY FIRST CAME HERE FROM THE STARS.

      2009: We will begin to establish this planet and use the
      collective consciousness to hold the power of this space
      in harmony with the Great Circle of Twelve and all the
      planets. There is a whole lot I don't even know.
      There is more that I am not supposed to talk about yet.

      2010: The dream will be actualised and this planet will
      hold its space in the great council of planets and become
      a part of the universal enlightened sisterhood and
      brotherhood of humanity and keepers of the light circles.
      It's happened on many planets and it's expected to
      happen on a lot of other planets.

      2011: There will be a moment in 2011 when the population
      will be 'The Population', and something big will happen.

      2012: This planet will have its design of energy
      movement guided by all of humanity living here.

      2013: In the year 2013 the Great Spirit will have left
      its seed and the egg of everything here on this planet
      and it will create itself 20 times over at the speed of
      light and this prophecy ends as I have been given
      it by the Grandmothers that I share with you now.

      Put a double amount of energy with
      what we are for. We can change it.

      "MAKE MY PEOPLE LIVE"

      This prophecy is a dream and vision that is a potential
      reality for mankind. It is not an ultimatum. But it is ours
      to behold and to create if we only dare to dream it together.

      Please network the Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope