The Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2008
      If you like the Rainbow dream please email it to friends.
      A plain version for copying into emails is here:
      http://worldgathering.net/rdvplain.html

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Make My People Live ~ The Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope

      Black Elk ~ I did not know then how much was ended.
      When I look back now from the high hill of my old age,
      I can still see the butchered women lying heaped and
      scattered all along the crooked gulch. And I can see
      that something else died there in the bloody mud and
      was buried in the blizzard. A people's dream died there.
      It was a beautiful dream. ~ Hear me in my sorrow,
      for I may never call again. O make my people live!
      ~ MAKE MY PEOPLE LIVE

      ~~~~~~~~~

      The Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope
      The Twenty Count: 1993-2012

      2008: The new race of humans will begin to design
      their new reality of life on this planet as they intended
      it to be when they first came here from the Stars.

      http://worldgathering.net/vision.html
      http://worldgathering.net/rdvplain.html

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      This vision of hope inspired millions of people in the
      1980s and 1990s, but since then, something has gone
      wrong, or has it? The start is correct, 'keys and wheels'
      were often seen in Crop Patterns in the early 1990s,
      before the patterns were fully taken over by NWO
      technology. But since the year 2001 (the year when the
      NWO carried out 9-11, launched their deceitful 'War
      On Terror' and 'Chemtrail' spraying became severe),
      some of the events and changes described in the
      Rainbow Dream Vision as quite possible for humanity,
      have not yet happened. What went wrong or right?
      Who held up our Vision? Is now the time to take
      our vision back and make a quantum leap forwards?
      The Rainbow dream was delayed until enough people
      are awake: See 2008 onwards
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      The Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope

      Make copies of the Rainbow prophecy, and give or
      send them to people anywhere on the planet. Then let
      them be guided by their hearts to do the same until
      all planetary citizens are brought to life in the Rainbow
      dream, so that we may dream and work together
      for true peace. Love, Thunder Woman

      Introduction by Aleran ~~

      Throughout the ages humanity has sought out the
      prophecies of the spiritually gifted to instil a clear hope
      and vision into life. During this time many prophecies
      come to us trying to lead us in many different directions.

      Some prophecy points to disaster, hopelessness
      and the annihilation of mankind. But other prophecies
      create a vision of joyful transformation through quantum
      leaps into love and light.

      As things stand now, the human race is dreaming a hell.

      But as individuals and as a collective humanity it is our
      potential to dream of paradise and to create the kingdom
      of heaven on our Mother Earth.

      Could it be that the pain in our hearts caused by the
      hell we have created will spur us on into visions and
      creations of a world formed in love?

      It is my prayer and dream, along with a multitude of
      others who have taught me to dream the Rainbow dream,
      that each and every one of you learn to dream both while
      awake and sleeping, the dream of unity and love through
      divine transformation.

      This prophecy is a dream and vision that is a potential
      reality for mankind. It is not an ultimatum. But it is ours
      to behold and to create if we only dare to dream it
      together.

      The Rainbow Dream Vision of Turtle Island
      'Prophecies of The Native Americans'

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Put a double amount of energy with
      what we are for. We can change it.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      For the year-by-year '20 Count' Rainbow Dream
      Vision of Hope, please go to either of these pages:

      Main version of Rainbow Dream Vision:
      http://worldgathering.net/vision.html

      Simple version for sending in emails:

    • worldgathering@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21, 2009
        Please pass the Rainbow dream on.

        The 'Twenty Count' Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope,
        1993-2013

        http://worldgathering.net/hope.html

        Certain vested interests may have tried to hold-up this vision,
        but it seems to be progressing. The changes described in the
        final parts of the 'Vision of Hope' may complete very suddenly.
        The world is waking up. - Editor, May 2009

        ~~~~~~~~~

        The Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope
        The Twenty Count: 1993-2013

        Take the Rainbow prophecy, make three quality photocopies
        and give or send them to three people anywhere on the planet.
        Then let them be guided by their hearts to do the same until
        all planetary citizens are brought to life in the Rainbow dream,
        so that we may dream and work together for true peace.
        Love, Thunder Woman

        Introduction by Aleran

        Throughout the ages humanity has sought out the prophecies
        of the spiritually gifted to instil a clear hope and vision into life.
        During this time many prophecies come to us trying to lead
        us in many different directions. Some prophecy points to
        disaster, hopelessness and the annihilation of mankind.
        But other prophecies create a vision of joyful transformation
        through quantum leaps into love and light. We are dreamers
        and we create physical reality through the thoughtforms
        we hold. As things stand now, the human race is dreaming
        a hell. But as individuals and as a collective humanity it is
        our potential to dream of paradise and to create the kingdom
        of heaven on our mother Earth. Could it be that the pain in
        our hearts caused by the hell we have created will spur us
        on into visions and creations of a world formed in love?
        It is my prayer and dream, along with a multitude of others
        who have taught me to dream the Rainbow dream, that each
        and every one of you learn to dream both while awake and
        sleeping, the dream of unity and love through divine
        transformation. This prophecy is a dream and vision that
        is a potential reality for mankind. It is not an ultimatum.
        But it is ours to behold and to create if we only dare
        to dream it together.

        The Rainbow Dream Vision of Turtle Island
        Prophecies of the Native Americans
        Transcribed from a tape by Harley Swiftdeer in April 1983

        Part 1
        The time of the creation of the teachings of the eight great
        powers and the introduction and the giving back to humanity
        of the Twenty Count. The Starmaiden Circle and the Flowering
        Tree teachings which began the evolution of the distribution
        of the wheels and keys of the esoteric teachings of the North
        American Indians of Turtle Island. It was the time that the
        major beginning keys and wheels were given away.

        Part 2
        The time of the planting of the light seeds of the Hokseda, the
        higher self. Many teachers of the eight great powers began to
        plant their seeds of light about the development of the higher
        self and began to open the teachings of the Rainbow People,
        also known as the Meti - mixed blood - the Rainbow People.

        Part 3
        The time of fertilisation, the time of planting, the time of going
        within these seeds of light in order to see the potentiality, the
        road map that a person can use. In the Turtle Island lore we
        say it is the time of finding one's path with heart.

        Part 4
        The time of fruition, the time of seeking perfection, growth
        and development. Most importantly this is the time of trust
        and innocence as being totally open, when people are listening
        and teachers are talking to teachers. When mythologies of the
        world and all eight great powers are finally revealing secrets
        and the teachings within the mythologies are brought out
        into the open.

        Part 5
        The critical time, the time of the animal. The time of
        Tuwalananie, the dark force. The reason for this is that for
        several years seeds of light have been planted and we are
        starting to grow and the teachings are starting to come out
        and all those ones inside each of the eight great powers who
        have taught partial truths, who have taught deliberate lies in
        history, who have used their power to gain followers, to
        gain disciples, to gain devotees, are going to be threatened
        by the awakening of the Rainbow People because the
        Rainbow People exist in every country, in every nation,
        in every land. The dark forces will be threatened and they
        will use their power and their power exists in technology.
        We are going to see some of the strongest technological
        advances known to humanity occurring at this time and
        these very technological advances are going to be a
        tremendous threat as well as a blessing to the survival of
        humanity. We must exert our influence, the sun dancers,
        the rainbow people, by gathering together and sharing our
        ideas and plans for solar power and for world peace.
        If we put a double amount of energy with what we are for,
        we can change it.

        Part 6
        The time of human to human communication. The time
        the human family finally starts to become human, if we get
        through the dark time. Then there will be more information
        brought out into open format than has ever been seen on this
        planet in the first fifty thousand years. Because soon we will
        re-establish contact in a very knowledgeable way with our
        ancestors from the stars. So mark that down because it will
        happen. The first wave will come from the Pleiades and will
        be totally acknowledged and will be known to all the world
        powers. The second wave will come from Sirius.

        Part 7
        When Tagashala and the enlightened teachers begin to open
        the veil of the crack between the worlds, we will see our
        memory circles. All kivas and sacred power spots will come
        alive and be totally awakened. The inner room of the great
        pyramid will be opened. Many of the teachers, leaders and
        ceremonialists that are so-called traditional, but are trying to
        keep us locked in the past, will not function today, will fall.
        Many teachers and wise people will be seen for who they are
        and they will be the farmers, the labourers and the gas station
        attendants because the Tagashala will be fully awakened.

        Part 8
        Many people will begin to awaken in their dream mindbody.
        144,000 enlightened souls will sit down in gathering together
        circles. Many of these will be the so-called common people
        and not the teachers you see up there now. On August 17,
        the various Winged Serpent Wheels will begin to turn, to
        dance once again and when they do the Rainbow lights will
        be seen in dreams all over the world and these Rainbow
        light dreams will help awaken the rest of humanity.

        Part 9
        We will sit in a new circle of law. Civil and social law will
        tumble. All civil and social laws will have to be in conformity
        with natural laws or the people will not accept them and they
        will have the enlightenment necessary to reject those laws.
        Science will once again become metaphysics. They will
        discover four laws that will help them jump to universal law
        and transcend the time-space continuum which is the limitation
        of the age and once again we will begin to take our power
        and to work with rules and laws that are cosmic laws.

        Part 10
        We will once again see the way to continue a new dream.
        We will be given the road map back to the stars and we will
        see the star people come out of the illusion of their two-legged
        form and into their actual great sleeper-dreamer form.
        And so you will meet some really great people. This is the
        time of the second coming of Christ as spoken of in the Book
        of Revelation and it will be the awakening of a new circle,
        a new design of energy movement for humanity. 'Christ'
        means 'a circle'. So the second coming of the sacred circle
        is all enlightened humans dancing as one consciousness.

        Part 11
        A powerful time and its really hard for me to talk about it.
        I am a great dreamer but I don't know if I dream that large.
        We will see a real shift in planetary consciousness.
        Many of the enemies of the humans will begin to die away.

        Part 12
        We will totally gain the light of the great light wheel.
        There will be one humanity, one planet composed of all
        the different ways of dancing in complete harmony in the
        great gathering together circle. All the seeds will be planted.

        Part 13
        The Earth will have its true reality formed. It will join the
        sisterhood of planets, the Daughters of Copperwoman and
        it will create within itself all forms of all things in harmony
        with the everything.

        Part 14
        We will see a whole new way of perfection. There will
        be plants on this grandmother Earth that will give life and
        sustenance as never before seen. Starvation on the earth,
        all those things will be gone.

        Part 15
        There will be total balance and harmony. All humans will be
        balanced fives, or enlightened fives, a six. And they will still
        be in their physical bodies.

        Part 16
        The new race of humans will begin to design their new reality
        of life on this planet as they intended it to be when they first
        came here from the stars.

        Part 17
        We will begin to establish this planet and use the collective
        consciousness to hold the power of this space in harmony
        with the Great Circle of Twelve and all the planets.
        There is a whole lot I don't even know. There is more that
        I am not supposed to talk about yet.

        Part 18
        The dream will be actualised and this planet will hold its
        space in the Great Council of Planets and become a part
        of the universal enlightened sisterhood and brotherhood
        of humanity and keepers of the light circles. It's happened
        on many planets and it's expected to happen on a lot
        of other planets.

        Part 19
        There will be a moment when the population will be 'the'
        population, and something great will happen.

        Part 20
        This planet will have its design of energy movement guided
        by all of humanity living here.

        Part 21
        The Great Spirit will have left its seed and the egg of everything
        here on this planet and it will create itself 20 times over at the
        speed of light and this prophecy ends as I have been given
        it by the Grandmothers that I share with you now.