Someone Stole the Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2008
      The Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope
      The Twenty Count: 1993-2012

      http://worldgathering.net/vision.html

      SOMEONE STOLE OUR VISION ~~~ This vision of hope inspired millions of people
      in the 1980s, and 1990s, but since then, something has gone wrong. The start
      is correct, 'keys and wheels' were often seen in Crop Patterns in the early
      1990s, before the patterns were fully taken over by the NWO and their covert
      technology. But since the year 2001 (the infamous year when the NWO carried
      out 9-11, launched their mad 'War On Terror' and Chem Trail / Germ Trail
      spraying became severe), the events and changes described in the Rainbow
      Dream Vision as quite possible for humanity, have not happened. What went
      wrong? Who stole our Vision?

      Make copies of the Rainbow prophecy, and give or send them to people
      anywhere on the planet. Then let them be guided by their hearts to do the
      same until all planetary citizens are brought to life in the Rainbow dream,
      so that we may dream and work together for true peace. Love, Thunder Woman

      Introduction by Aleran: Throughout the ages humanity has sought out the
      prophecies of the spiritually gifted to instil a clear hope and vision into
      life. During this time many prophecies come to us trying to lead us in many
      different directions. Some prophecy points to disaster, hopelessness and the
      annihilation of mankind. But other prophecies create a vision of joyful
      transformation through quantum leaps into love and light. We are dreamers
      and we create physical reality through the thoughtforms we hold. As things
      stand now, the human race is dreaming a hell. But as individuals and as a
      collective humanity it is our potential to dream of paradise and to create
      the kingdom of heaven on our Mother Earth. Could it be that the pain in our
      hearts caused by the hell we have created will spur us on into visions and
      creations of a world formed in love? It is my prayer and dream, along with a
      multitude of others who have taught me to dream the Rainbow dream, that each
      and every one of you learn to dream both while awake and sleeping, the dream
      of unity and love through divine transformation. This prophecy on the
      following pages is a dream and vision that is a potential reality for
      mankind. It is not an ultimatum. But it is ours to behold and to create if
      we only dare to dream it together.

      The Rainbow Dream Vision of Turtle Island
      'Prophecies of The Native Americans'
      By Harley Swiftdeer, April 1983

      1993: The year of the creation of the teachings of the Eight Great Powers
      and the introduction and the giving back to humanity of the Twenty Count.
      The Starmaiden Circle and the Flowering Tree teachings which began the
      evolution of the distribution of the wheels and keys of the esoteric
      teachings of the North American Indians of Turtle Island. It was the year
      that the major beginning keys and wheels were given away.

      1994: The year of the planting of the light seeds of the Hokseda, the higher
      self. Many teachers of the Eight Great Powers began to plant their seeds of
      light about the development of the higher self and began to open the
      teachings of the rainbow people, also known as the Meti, mixed blood, the
      Rainbow People.

      1995: The year of fertilisation, the year of planting, the year of going
      within these seeds of light in order to see the potentiality, the road map
      that a person can use. In the Turtle Island lore we say it is the year of
      finding one's path with heart.

      1996: The year of fruition, the year of seeking perfection, growth and
      development. Most importantly this is the year of trust and innocence as
      being totally open, when people are listening and teachers are talking to
      teachers. When mythologies of the world and all eight Great Powers are
      finally revealing secrets and the teachings within the mythologies are
      brought out into the open.

      1997: The critical time. The time of the animal. The time of Tuwalananie,
      the Dark Force. The reason for this is that for three years seeds of light
      have been planted and we are starting to grow and the teachings are starting
      to come out and all those ones inside each of the Eight Great Powers who
      have taught partial truths, who have taught deliberate lies in history, who
      have used their power to gain followers, to gain disciples, to gain
      devotees, are going to be threatened by the awakening of the Rainbow People
      because the Rainbow People exist in every country, in every nation, in every
      land.

      The Dark Forces will be threatened and they will use their power and their
      power exists in technology. We are going to see some of the most strong
      technological advances known to humanity occurring at this time and these
      very technological advances are going to be a tremendous threat as well as a
      blessing to the survival of humanity.

      We must exert our influence, the sun dancers, the rainbow people, by
      gathering together and sharing our ideas and plans for alternative power and
      for world peace. If we put a double amount of energy with what we are for,
      we can change it. We can change it.

      1998: The time of human to human communication. The time the human family
      finally starts to become human, if we get through 1997. Then there will be
      more information brought out into open format than has ever been seen on
      this planet in the first fifty thousand years. Because soon we will
      re-establish contact in a very knowledgeable way with our ancestors from the
      stars. So mark that down because it will happen. The first wave will come
      from the Pleiades and will be totally acknowledged and will be known to all
      the world powers. The second wave will come from Sirius.

      1999: When tagashala and the enlightened teachers begin to open the veil of
      the crack between the worlds, we will see our memory circles. All kivas and
      sacred power spots will come alive in 1999 and be totally awakened. The
      inner room of the great pyramid will be opened. Many of the teachers,
      leaders and ceremonialists that are so-called traditional, but are trying to
      keep us locked in the past, will not function today, will fall. Many
      teachers and wise people will be seen for who they are and they will be the
      farmers, the labourers and the gas station attendants because the tagashala
      will be fully awakened.

      2000: People will begin to open their eyes. In 2000, 144,000 enlightened
      souls will sit down in Gathering Together Circles. Many of these will be the
      so-called 'common people' and not the teachers you see up there now. On
      August 17, 2000, the various winged serpent wheels will begin to turn, to
      dance once again and when they do the rainbow lights will be seen in dreams
      all over the world and these rainbow light dreams will help awaken the rest
      of humanity. [On 17th August, 2000, 'The Start of The World Gathering For
      Truth' was held, and some amazing things happened.]

      Someone stole our Vision ....

      Michael Irving: Have some or many of the following changes been held up by
      the plans of those who are behind the global Chemtrail spraying; the 9-11
      fake attack and false War On Terror; the large-scale weather and mind
      manipulations of technologies such as HAARP, etc.? 1997 states: 'The Dark
      Forces will be threatened and they will use their power and their power
      exists in technology'. 1997 also states: 'If we put a DOUBLE AMOUNT of
      energy with what we are for, we can change it. We CAN change it.'

      2001: We will sit in a new circle of law. Civil and social law will tumble.
      All civil and social laws will have to be in conformity with natural laws or
      the people will not accept them and they will have the enlightenment
      necessary to reject those laws. Science will once again become metaphysics.
      They will discover four laws that will help them jump to universal law and
      transcend the time-space continuum which is the limitation of the age and
      once again we will begin to take our power and to work with rules and laws
      that are cosmic laws.

      2002: We will once again see the way to continue a new dream. We will be
      given the road map back to the stars and we will see the star people come
      out of the illusion of their two-legged form and into their actual great
      sleeper-dreamer form. And so you will soon meet some really great people.

      2003: A powerful year and its really hard for me to talk about it. I am a
      great dreamer but I don't know if I dream that large. We will see a real
      shift in planetary consciousness. Many of the enemies of the humans will
      begin to die away.

      2004: We will totally gain the light of the great light wheel. There will be
      one humanity, one planet composed of all the different ways of dancing in
      complete harmony in The Great Gathering Together Circle. In 2004 all the
      seeds will be planted.

      2005: The Earth will have its true reality formed. It will join the
      sisterhood of planets, the daughters of Copperwoman and it will create
      within itself all forms of all things in harmony with the everything.

      2006: We will see a whole new way of perfection. There will be plants on
      this grandmother earth that will give life and sustenance as never before
      seen. Starvation on the earth, all those things will be gone.

      2007: There will be total balance and harmony. All humans will be balanced
      fives, or enlightened fives, a six. And they will still be in their physical
      bodies.

      2008: The new race of humans will begin to design their new reality of life
      on this planet as they intended it to be when they first came here from the
      Stars.

      2009: We will begin to establish this planet and use the collective
      consciousness to hold the power of this space in harmony with the Great
      Circle of Twelve and all the planets. There is a whole lot I don't even
      know. There is more that I am not supposed to talk about yet.

      2010: The dream will be actualised and this planet will hold its space in
      the great council of planets and become a part of the universal enlightened
      sisterhood and brotherhood of humanity and keepers of the light circles.
      It's happened on many planets and it's expected to happen on a lot of other
      planets.

      2011: There will be a moment in 2011 when the population will be 'The
      Population', and something big will happen.

      2012: This planet will have its design of energy movement guided by all of
      humanity living here.

      2013: In the year 2013 the Great Spirit will have left its seed and the egg
      of everything here on this planet and it will create itself 20 times over at
      the speed of light and this prophecy ends as I have been given it by the
      Grandmothers that I share with you now.

      Put a double amount of energy with what we are for. We can change it.

      This prophecy is a dream and vision that is a potential reality for mankind.
      It is not an ultimatum. But it is ours to behold and to create if we only
      dare to dream it together. ~~~ Please network the Rainbow Dream Vision of
      Hope

      URL for this page: http://worldgathering.net/vision.html

      The Big World Gathering
      <http://www.worldgathering.net> http://www.worldgathering.net