on a search for 'Caduceus Coils' and the Montauk 'Delta-T' ...

  • stealthskaters
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2008
      I was searching for more insight into "caduceus coils" and the
      legendary "Delta-T" anenna of Montauk fame. I came across
      http://magnetism.otc.co.nz/1_Theory_of_the_Universe.htm#1 . [I just
      archived it as a MS-Word file at
      http://www.stealthskater.com/Documents/AltEnergy_01.doc .] In this
      long document are also references to Bearden's scalar waves, anti-
      gravity, conscousness-awareness, time-bending, and other stuff.

      When I checked out the home page
      (http://magnetism.otc.co.nz/index.htm ), it has a ton of essays which
      I can never hope to archive all of them.

      Two things make it interesting. (1) They have a recent date (e.g.,
      2007, 2008). (2) They include actual (and rather sophisticated)
      pictures of experimental devices that were actually constructed.
      These seem to be based on Wilbert Smith's caduceus coils (indeed, the
      home page is dedicated to his memory!) as well as complex geometrical
      designs. Actual working devices are better than theory anytime to me!

      Note that the "science" behind all of this is not "mainstream" but on
      what would be branded as "taboo" or "alternative". But what one
      calls "dark energy", another calls it something else. Who's to say
      and what does it matter? It wasn't that long ago that chiropracty and
      accupuncture were branded short of witchcraft.

      I will archive some of this site's material in the near future. It
      appears to be a New Zealand or Australian site. For now, I have some
      of Wilbert Smith at http://www.stealthskater.com/UFO.htm#Smith and
      Caduceus Coils at
      http://www.stealthskater.com/PX.htm#Caduceus . "Scalar waves" have
      been popularized by Tom Bearden at
      http://www.stealthskater.com/Bearden.htm .

      Has anyone heard of these guys -- the Crystal Scalar Support Project
      [c_s_s_p] group? I also posted this at "Wyz World"
      (http://wyzwyrlde.com/Forums.html ) to see if any of the "experts"
      can help.