This world is faulty

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2008
      I took my world back to the Planet shop the other day,
      and said this world doesn't work, I want it replaced,
      further, it's a danger to all living things.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      The Big World Gathering
      http://www.worldgathering.net
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Take Back Your Power, by Matthew

      Snakes and Ladders
      Guns and Daggers
      Thieves and Braggers
      In My Way

      We're tired of seeing broken faces
      Poverty Stricken places
      Manipulated Races
      Every day

      I went to the University to ask "How and Why"
      Taught to repeat so I know they're going to lie
      They say we came from the ocean
      They say we swung from the trees
      A random mistake
      A Cosmic Sneeze

      I went to the temple and I knocked on the door
      I asked "What's the guilt and the suffering for?"

      "Be still my child in us put your trust"
      Let us suck your blood grind your bones into dust

      These.

      Snakes and Ladders
      Guns and Daggers
      Thieves and Braggers
      In Our Way

      Believe in Yourself
      Take back your Power
      Talk to each Other
      Let's make a Better day

      We see too many - abused faces
      Desecrated places
      Let's share with other races
      Let our children play

      Kill your snake to climb your ladder
      Wield your pen and drop your dagger
      When we all will join together
      Who can stand in Love's Way?

      We can heal the broken faces
      We will replant the wasted spaces
      Just talk with other races
      Why not start today?

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      The Big World Gathering's 'BIG' NEWS:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/news.html
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Subscribe to the BWG NEWS List at Google:
      http://groups.google.com/group/worldgathering
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Special Images for The Big World Gathering:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/logos.html
      The Big World Gathering is happening now wherever
      you are by you sharing with others what you really feel
      and think about life today, and by distributing information
      you believe is important. At a later stage, perhaps soon
      to happen, all our individual actions may help lead to
      something quite surprising; a major world change.
      Walk, talk, and live what we believe is true.