The Big World Gathering

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 10:57 PM
      THE BIG WORLD GATHERING
      http://www.worldgathering.net

      What is The Big World Gathering?
      The Big World Gathering is happening now wherever you
      are by you sharing with others what you really feel and think
      about life today, and by distributing information you believe
      is important. At a later stage, perhaps soon to happen, all
      our individual actions may help lead to something quite
      surprising; a major world change.

      "Awake, awake, the world is young,
      For all its weary years of thought.
      The starkest fights must still be fought,
      The most surprising songs be sung."
      ~ James E Flecker

      Surprising Songs for The Big World Gathering ...
      The Big World Gathering Theme Tune 1 ~ (5+ mins):
      http://www.worldgathering.net/wwwmp3/wg1.mp3
      The Big World Gathering Theme Tune 1 ~ (1+ mins):
      http://www.worldgathering.net/wwwmp3/wg2.mp3
      Big World Gathering Love Song ~ Time ~ (2+ mins):
      http://www.worldgathering.net/wwwmp3/time.mp3
      World-Action Big Gathering Theme Tune ~ (1+ mins):
      http://www.worldgathering.net/wwwmp3/wa18.mp3

      Special Images for The Big World Gathering:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/logos.html

      Subscribe to the BWG NEWS List at Google:
      http://groups.google.com/group/worldgathering

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      'THE GATHERING' by Sitting Bull

      It is very important that as many people as possible,
      in different places, should take part in the Gathering.
      Decide where and when and how to gather.
      Your participation is needed.

      This is the beginning of the break we are all waiting for;
      for you all on Earth and ourselves out here. This is the
      beginning of the turn around. We have waited so long for
      the change. It is time. This is the beginning of the end
      of the old ways; the turning of the tide.

      State what you believe is true. Courage is the ability to go
      beyond the familiar. Exchange the information and hopes
      you have. Always in the world, a change starts with a few
      people. These few speak the feelings and thoughts of a
      multitude. They speak the heart of humanity's soul.

      The people and ETs who will come together shall ring
      in a return, a turn around. There will come a flow on Earth
      which will burst the dark energies surrounding you and
      your planet. That which you believe is true must be stated.
      The truth is the key.

      May strength and vision be yours as you establish the new.
      Follow your hearts. Let your inner light be your guide.
      Realise the beauty and greatness you have within yourself
      and step ahead. This is the time so many have waited
      so long for. Never doubt it has started.

      The young of all nations are looking for a new direction.
      It is time to light a beacon to show the way for all humanity.
      Let your feelings, thoughts and beliefs be your guiding light.
      The power of the moment. The wishes of the people.
      The good times ahead.

      It is time for the gathering.

      Tatanka Yotanka - The Sitting Bull
      (This message is through a clairvoyant
      in Holland, Europe, in recent years)

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Special Words for The Big World Gathering:
      ~ The Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope: "This prophecy
      is a dream and vision that is a potential reality for mankind.
      It is not an ultimatum. But it is ours to behold and to
      create if we only dare to create it together." ~
      ~ A Central American Mayan Elder: "Human beings
      must come together in support of life. At present, each
      person and group is going his or her own way. There is
      hope if people can come together and unite." ~
      ~ E F Schumacher: "We must do what we conceive
      to be the right thing and not bother our heads or burden
      our souls with whether we will be successful. Because
      if we don't do the right thing, we will be doing the wrong
      thing and we will just be a part of the disease and not
      a part of the cure." ~
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      'The Gathering' by Matthew

      Last night I had a gathering for all my departed friends
      I asked Jim Morrison where he'd been
      He just laughed and smiled,
      Spoke of what he'd seen

      He said "I've been to the end of the rainbow"
      He said "I've seen supernovae burst"
      But before I could ask a question,
      He said "Let me finish first"

      He said "I have something to tell you",
      This really is the MASTER KEY
      ONLY! ONLY LOVE!
      Will set this planet free

      He then spoke ok Atlantis,
      And what has come to pass
      In an alien war of genocide,
      He and his friends escaped the blast

      * * *
      Now these ones are returning,
      They see our hearts are burning
      The Universe is yearning,
      For us to break on through

      Well now you see here is my request,
      The letter to your heart
      Will you join us now,
      Let the healing start

      First there came THE question,
      Then I found THE door
      Now I have come through it,
      A stronger man for sure

      I will ask you the same question,
      I can lead you to this door
      If you will walk through it,
      You will be Wiser than before

      Yes now I have this question to put to you
      Are you going to resist,
      Will you break on through?
      Will you break on through?

      I am waiting for you...