~The best video footage of UFOs in India, It looks as if one of them landed?

  • lkharvey312007
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
      This video was taken sometime in May, 2007 and I got a hold of it now.
      This is an unmistakable UFO sighting, although most people around
      didn't believe it. This was taken in Annaikatti close to Coimbatore,
      Tamil Nadu, South India. You can see the "lights in the sky" split and
      rejoin and even one apparently making a landing. You can also see the
      traffic passing by and hear my friends' comments. This video was taken
      by Sanjana Soman on her Sony Erricson phone
      http://www.yuwie.com/videos/watch.asp?r=488034&id=607
    • bert vere
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2008
        These resemble the Rezi Deki UFO video from turkey of 2007 as well.
        (can be found on you tube also).....
        The drive mechanism may be of similar principals.....they look very similar in flight.BV