Turning of the Tide - WGFT

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2008
      http://www.worldgathering.net/news24.html

      Turning of the tide .
      By Matthew,
      Warrior-Poet from the Isle of Man, UK

      We say we have it tough
      But we always have enough
      We say we are trying but the children are still dying
      We read the news - got to get our daily blues... ohhhh

      But we are ready
      Ready for tomorrow
      We got each other
      From me you can borrow
      They say you can never change a leopards spots
      But they can't see how we rearrange the dots

      We are the power in everyone
      We are the dance of the moon and the sun
      We are the hope that will never hide
      We are the turning of the tide

      We will look to the stars and we will see the light
      WE are powerful because we know what is right
      We are ready
      Ready for tomorrow
      Sinking the ships of jealousy and sorrow

      We are the power in everyone
      We are the celestial dance of the moon and sun
      We are the hope that refuses to hide
      We are the turning of the tide

      In your eyes a vision
      In my heart a fire
      We will unite our powers
      To expose the Liar

      We will not swallow any more excuses
      We will not be party to your war on humanity
      We have heard all your delusions
      We are sated with your profanity...Liar

      We are the power in everyone
      We are the celestial dance of the moon and sun
      We are the hope that refuses to hide
      We are the turning of the tide

      http://www.worldgathering.net/news24.html

      ---------

      WORLD GATHERING FOR TRUTH
      http://www.worldgathering.net

      Subscribe to WGFT Newsletter at Google:
      http://groups.google.com/group/worldgathering

      Guide and index to all resources at WGFT website:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/menu.html

      WORLD-ACTION:
      Homepage: http://www.worldgathering.net/world

      STOP CHEMTRAILS:
      Homepage: http://www.worldgathering.net/stop

      INSPIRING TIMES:
      Homepage: http://www.worldgathering.net/times

      WORDS WAKEN WORLD:
      Homepage: http://www.worldgathering.net/words

      WINDS OF TRUTH:
      Homepage: http://www.worldgathering.net/winds

      CELTIC ISLAND:
      Homepage: http://www.worldgathering.net/celtic

      WORLD-ACTION 2:
      Homepage: http://www.worldgathering.net/world2

      Slideshow Videos:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/menu.html#video

      Sounds and Music:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/menu.html#audio

      Spacecraft in Scotland:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/scotland

      "We must do what we conceive to be the right thing and not
      bother our heads or burden our souls with whether we will be
      successful. Because if we don't do the right thing, we will be
      doing the wrong thing and we will just be a part of the disease
      and not a part of the cure." - E F Schumacher

      Subscribe to WGFT Newsletter at Google:
      http://groups.google.com/group/worldgathering

      The Rainbow Dream Vision: This prophecy is a dream
      and vision that is a potential reality for mankind. It is not
      an ultimatum. But it is ours to behold and to create
      if we only dare to dream it together.

      Central American Mayan Elder: "Human beings must
      come together in support of life. At present, each person
      and group is going his or her own way. There is hope
      if people can come together and unite."

      World Gathering For Truth
      http://www.worldgathering.net

      Please send to friends and contacts and groups