Re: [UFOnet] Mars; MarsRover photo of West Valley: Fossils artefacts and ornamental waters

  • Bert ( A W RvB )
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2008
      From: Bert ( A W RvB )
      Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 8:55 PM
      To: ufonet@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [UFOnet] Mars; MarsRover photo of West Valley: Fossils artefacts
      and ornamental waters

      Mars; MarsRover photo of West Valley: Fossils artefacts and ornamental
      waters.

      For years, before 1980, I'm an amateur archeaologist, - geologist,
      astronomer and member of a space travel organisation the NVR ( Dutch Unian
      of Space Tarvel ).

      I believe that the marsRover stands in a place that once looked like this:
      The photo on the left
      http://clevelandcascade.org/cited.1996-7.Winter.OHANews.html
      and then a(n artificial ) lake in front of it.
      That waterfall on Mars is only a few meters in length. Use The MarsRover to
      compair the size.

      Use this photo:
      http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA10214

      http://www.rjrsnvbrn.com/mars/MarsWestValley000OutlinedPhotoSmall.jpg
      http://www.rjrsnvbrn.com/mars/MarsWestValley001OutlinedPhotoLarge.jpg

      002 gear-box / waterpump
      018 water-nozzle
      012 artificial fountain

      003 fossils
      005 fossil on its back
      015 shell (animal)
      017 fossil beards head maybe artifical

      01 001 Toys or a mummy: One looks like aloomst as a human and underneath
      that a nice decorated bed (?) and a lizzard like creature
      01 002 (toy) boot
      001 003 a lizzard like creature
      01 004 Statue
      01 005 An artificial head
      01 006 Statue
      01 007 rock with two artificial heads of look likes of a bird

      For the next points use that large photo

      (10440,1919) Brooch
      (10500,1600) head that looks like a human
      (10323,1635) head that looks like a baboon
      (10788,2020) fish
      (9587,1816) animal?
      (11697,2006) the same kind of animal(?)
      (11625,1965) glove