Hi,If you want to get paid for doing what your already doing in this group ...

  • lkharvey312007
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2008
      If you would like to have your own page like myspace, check out my page
      http://r.yuwie.com/searchingforthetruth , they pay their users and
      have all the same options like myspace ;)
      it's a new site but growing each day, myspace has even blocked to post
      their banners and some profiles got deleted because they did, basically
      its like a free myspace site that pays you for them advertising on your
      page ;)
      looks like somebody is afraid , how funny.

      They just share what they earn from the advertising with their users.
      I ve been there for a little while and I really like it,
      it would be nice to have more truthseekers there, I also think
      truthseekers like us
      can make a difference and make some money while doing it, check it
      out ...http://r.yuwie.com/searchingforthetruth Peace ~Searching for
      The Truth ps . Trust me, you won't regret this ;)

      Watch the video and if you like the idea sign up ! Its totally free
      Thanks