A remarkable Large UFO photo that has never been officially posted on the web.

  • etinvestigator
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2008
      Very recently I visited a fledging website called Stranger than
      Science that was recently posted on your site.

      http://www.strangerthanscience.com/

      The site has posted some very interesting dated information on it
      concerning the Dust in the Closet section and the Story Line Encounter
      of a Connecticut Policeman that encountered a gigantic craft in the
      late 1980's.

      The site contains a first generation or original image of the craft.

      This is quite remarkable as the photo has never been officially posted
      anywhere.

      I have attempted to get a proper credited image and statement of this
      sighting for over 18 years running to no avail.

      It has been withheld from publication until now due to matters due to
      privacy and sensitivity concerns according to a editor I contacted.

      When the sighting actually occurred it created quite a exciting stir
      in the local communities at the time that also witnessed the event.

      The photo is believed to be one of the best pictures of a Large Craft
      or UFO ever taken and is possibility related to the events that were
      occurring in and around the Hudson Valley UFO sightings at the time.

      Please visit. . .

      http://www.strangerthanscience.com/dust/dust_articles/big_ship.htm

      also

      http://www.strangerthanscience.com/dust/dust_images/1988_big_ship.htm

      for a brief description of this craft.

      The editors of the site have posted the image in order to clear up any
      misunderstanding and misinformation that has developed during the last
      two decades about this picture since the officers encounter.

      This picture has been posted for several years by in commercial media
      and UFO sites without any captions whatsoever I believe that the image
      posted by Stranger that Science has been posted for the first time
      ever for corrective purposes about it.

      Sincerely etinvestigator. . .
    • margaretshrt
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2008
        Interesting post - and interesting site! Thanks much!!

        Peggi