If you would like to get paid for spreading the truth check this out !!!

  • lkharvey312007
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17 10:29 AM
      Hi,you should help more people to find the truth
      if you would like to have a page like myspace, check out my page
      http://r.yuwie.com/searchingforthetruth , they pay their users and
      after joining for free you have all the same options like myspace ;)
      it..s a new site but growing each day, myspace has even blocked to post
      their banners and some profiles got deleted because they did.
      looks like somebody is afraid , how funny.

      They just share what they earn from the advertising with their users.
      I ve been there for a little while and I realy like it,
      would be nice if you guys could visit me
      enjoy ...http://r.yuwie.com/searchingforthetruth Peace ~Searching for
      The Truth
    • lkharvey312007
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2008
        Thanks for joining, I told you it would be fun ;)

        --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "lkharvey312007" <lkharvey312007@...>