The Channel IslandS UFO

  • geoff@thewhyfiles.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2008
      On 23rd April, 2007, a commercial airline pilot
      reported seeing two unidentified flying objects
      in the sky near Guernsey. The bright yellow flat
      disc shapes, estimated to be twice the size of
      a Boeing 737, was sighted 12 to 15 miles north
      east of the island. Captain Ray Bowyer was about
      to fly an Aurigny plane from Alderney to Southampton
      when he saw the objects through binoculars.
      Mr Bowyer said he was "pretty shook-up" by the sighting.

      On July 13th, 2007, we at The WHY? Files published
      an account of Captain Bowyer's sighting and came to
      the conclusion that the object seen by Captain Bowyer
      was caused by natural phenomena, almost certainly a
      lenticular cloud.

      We were lead to believe that there was a possibility
      that RADAR data relating to the event would be made
      available to us but unfortunately this did not occur.
      However, despite this set back we are still of the opinion
      that the object sighted by Captain Bowyer was caused by natural phenomena.

      See:
      The Channel Islands UFO
      http://www.thewhyfiles.net/guernsey.html

      Geoff Richardson