Re: [UFOnet] Mars. West Valley: Fossil of a snake like creature in West Valley. And something that looks like a head! Another alien found too.

  • Bert ( A W RvB )
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 26, 2008
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Bert ( A W RvB )
      To: ufonet@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2008 11:32 AM
      Subject: Re: [UFOnet] Mars. West Valley: Fossil of a snake like creature in
      West Valley. And something that looks like a head! Another alien found too.

      Mars. West Valley: Fossil of a snake like creature in West Valley. And
      something that looks like a head!

      http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA10214

      The creature and the head not outlined

      http://rjrsnvbrn.com/mars/snakelikecreatureandhead-1184-1230.jpg

      The creature and the head outlined

      http://rjrsnvbrn.com/mars/snakelikecreatureandhead-1184-1230marked.jpg

      Some of my hobbys are: archeology, geology, space travel (NVR) and

      astronomy.

      THIS BELOW WAS A TERRIBLE MISTAKE:

      On that large photo there is left an alien sitting on a rock
      ( see alt.ufo.reports )

      Important just found this too:

      Here
      http://rjrsnvbrn.com/mars/alienliggendvoormarsrover-5072-2410.jpg
      is an alien lying for the MarsRover and watching the MarsRover.

      You can find that alien just above the MarsRover on the large photo.

      Bert RvB.

      ********************

      Bert RvB.

      www.rjrsnvbrn.nl

      ********************
    • Bert ( A W RvB )
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 26, 2008
        West Valley. And something that looks like a head! Another alien found too.

        You have a great imagination, Bert!

        Jerry Shifman
        On Jan 26, 2008, at 2:32 AM, Bert ( A W RvB ) wrote:

        > Mars. West Valley: Fossil of a snake like creature in West Valley. And
        > something that looks like a head!

        Some stones on that photo do have figures that looks like those on this
        webpage

        http://www.geo-lieven.com/erdzeitalter/ordovizium/ordovizium.htm

        row, column
        1,1