Re: [UFOnet] Mars. West Valley: Fossil of a snake like creature in West Valley. And something that looks like a head! Another alien found too.

  • Jerry Shifman
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 26, 2008
      You have a great imagination, Bert!

      Jerry Shifman
      On Jan 26, 2008, at 2:32 AM, Bert ( A W RvB ) wrote:

      > Mars. West Valley: Fossil of a snake like creature in West Valley. And
      > something that looks like a head!

    • Bert ( A W RvB )
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 26, 2008
        West Valley. And something that looks like a head! Another alien found too.

        Mars. West Valley: Fossil of a snake like creature in West Valley. And
        something that looks like a head!

        http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA10214

        The creature and the head not outlined

        http://rjrsnvbrn.com/mars/snakelikecreatureandhead-1184-1230.jpg

        The creature and the head outlined

        http://rjrsnvbrn.com/mars/snakelikecreatureandhead-1184-1230marked.jpg

        Some of my hobbys are: archeology, geology, space travel (NVR) and

        astronomy.

        THIS BELOW WAS A TERRIBLE MISTAKE:

        On that large photo there is left an alien sitting on a rock
        ( see alt.ufo.reports )

        Important just found this too:

        Here
        http://rjrsnvbrn.com/mars/alienliggendvoormarsrover-5072-2410.jpg
        is an alien lying for the MarsRover and watching the MarsRover.

        You can find that alien just above the MarsRover on the large photo.

        Bert RvB.

        ********************

        Bert RvB.

        www.rjrsnvbrn.nl

        ********************
      • Bert ( A W RvB )
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 26, 2008
          West Valley. And something that looks like a head! Another alien found too.

          You have a great imagination, Bert!

          Jerry Shifman
          On Jan 26, 2008, at 2:32 AM, Bert ( A W RvB ) wrote:

          > Mars. West Valley: Fossil of a snake like creature in West Valley. And
          > something that looks like a head!

          Some stones on that photo do have figures that looks like those on this
          webpage

          http://www.geo-lieven.com/erdzeitalter/ordovizium/ordovizium.htm

          row, column
          1,1