Re: [UFOnet] Mars. West Valley: Fossil of a snake like creature in West Valley. And something that looks like a head! Another alien found too.

  • Bert ( A W RvB )
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 26, 2008
      Mars. West Valley: Fossil of a snake like creature in West Valley. And
      something that looks like a head!

      http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA10214

      The creature and the head not outlined

      http://rjrsnvbrn.com/mars/snakelikecreatureandhead-1184-1230.jpg

      The creature and the head outlined

      http://rjrsnvbrn.com/mars/snakelikecreatureandhead-1184-1230marked.jpg

      Some of my hobbys are: archeology, geology, space travel (NVR) and

      astronomy.

      On that large photo there is left an alien sitting on a rock
      ( see alt.ufo.reports )

      Important just found this too:

      Here
      http://rjrsnvbrn.com/mars/alienliggendvoormarsrover-5072-2410.jpg
      is an alien lying for the MarsRover and watching the MarsRover.

      You can find that alien just above the MarsRover on the large photo.

      Bert RvB.

      ********************

      Bert RvB.

      www.rjrsnvbrn.nl

    • Jerry Shifman
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 26, 2008
        You have a great imagination, Bert!

        Jerry Shifman

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 26, 2008
          West Valley. And something that looks like a head! Another alien found too.

          Mars. West Valley: Fossil of a snake like creature in West Valley. And
          something that looks like a head!

          http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA10214

          The creature and the head not outlined

          http://rjrsnvbrn.com/mars/snakelikecreatureandhead-1184-1230.jpg

          The creature and the head outlined

          http://rjrsnvbrn.com/mars/snakelikecreatureandhead-1184-1230marked.jpg

          Some of my hobbys are: archeology, geology, space travel (NVR) and

          astronomy.

          THIS BELOW WAS A TERRIBLE MISTAKE:

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 26, 2008
            West Valley. And something that looks like a head! Another alien found too.

            You have a great imagination, Bert!

            Jerry Shifman
            On Jan 26, 2008, at 2:32 AM, Bert ( A W RvB ) wrote:

            > Mars. West Valley: Fossil of a snake like creature in West Valley. And
            > something that looks like a head!

            Some stones on that photo do have figures that looks like those on this
            webpage

            http://www.geo-lieven.com/erdzeitalter/ordovizium/ordovizium.htm

            row, column
            1,1