Mars. West Valley: Fossil of a snake like creature in West Valley. And something that looks like a head!

  • Bert ( A W RvB )
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 25, 2008
      Mars. West Valley: Fossil of a snake like creature in West Valley. And
      something that looks like a head!

      http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA10214

      The creature and the head not outlined

      http://rjrsnvbrn.com/mars/snakelikecreatureandhead-1184-1230.jpg

      The creature and the head outlined

      http://rjrsnvbrn.com/mars/snakelikecreatureandhead-1184-1230marked.jpg

      Some of my hobbys are: archeology, geology, space travel (NVR) and

      astronomy.

      Bert RvB.

      ********************

      Bert RvB.

      www.rjrsnvbrn.nl

      ********************
    • Bert ( A W RvB )
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 26, 2008
        Mars. West Valley: Fossil of a snake like creature in West Valley. And
        something that looks like a head!

        http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA10214

        The creature and the head not outlined

        http://rjrsnvbrn.com/mars/snakelikecreatureandhead-1184-1230.jpg

        The creature and the head outlined

        http://rjrsnvbrn.com/mars/snakelikecreatureandhead-1184-1230marked.jpg

        Some of my hobbys are: archeology, geology, space travel (NVR) and

        astronomy.

        On that large photo there is left an alien sitting on a rock
        ( see alt.ufo.reports )

        Important just found this too:

        Here
        http://rjrsnvbrn.com/mars/alienliggendvoormarsrover-5072-2410.jpg
        is an alien lying for the MarsRover and watching the MarsRover.

        You can find that alien just above the MarsRover on the large photo.

        Bert RvB.

        ********************

        Bert RvB.

        www.rjrsnvbrn.nl

      • Jerry Shifman
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 26, 2008
          You have a great imagination, Bert!

          Jerry Shifman

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 26, 2008
            West Valley. And something that looks like a head! Another alien found too.

            Mars. West Valley: Fossil of a snake like creature in West Valley. And
            something that looks like a head!

            http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA10214

            The creature and the head not outlined

            http://rjrsnvbrn.com/mars/snakelikecreatureandhead-1184-1230.jpg

            The creature and the head outlined

            http://rjrsnvbrn.com/mars/snakelikecreatureandhead-1184-1230marked.jpg

            Some of my hobbys are: archeology, geology, space travel (NVR) and

            astronomy.

            THIS BELOW WAS A TERRIBLE MISTAKE:

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 26, 2008
              West Valley. And something that looks like a head! Another alien found too.

              You have a great imagination, Bert!

              Jerry Shifman
              On Jan 26, 2008, at 2:32 AM, Bert ( A W RvB ) wrote:

              > Mars. West Valley: Fossil of a snake like creature in West Valley. And
              > something that looks like a head!

              Some stones on that photo do have figures that looks like those on this
              webpage

              http://www.geo-lieven.com/erdzeitalter/ordovizium/ordovizium.htm

              row, column
              1,1