The South Wales UFO?

  • Geoff Richardson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2008
      Towards the end of 2007 we, at The WHY? Files,
      received video footage of a bright object in the
      sky over a small village in Mid-Glamorgan, South Wales (U.K.).
      The gentleman who obtained the footage commented:

      "my wife saw it first from the kitchen window and
      after she had watched it for a little while called me
      to have a look, i think in all it was visible for 45/60
      minutes approximately,"

      The actual footage is approximately 25 minutes in
      length and we present edited sections at the link
      below. We also present a number of still graphics
      taken from the video footage.

      Just what is the object that was captured on video
      on that crisp, March night in South Wales? We do
      have opinions regarding this footage but would
      appreciate the opinions of others.

      If you have an informed opinion based on logical
      deductions/proof then let us know – we will publish
      any reasonable explanations for this mystifying footage.

      See:
      http://www.thewhyfiles.net/swufo.html

      Geoff Richardson
      www.thewhyfiles.net