Re: [UFOnet] Books for sale

  • HerbertRNewman@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2008
      In a message dated 1/11/2008 1:40:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      ingrabella@... writes:

      have a bunch of books for sell. Alot of them are ufo related books .
      I am getting ready to move and need to get rid of some stuff. If you
      are interested in any of them please contact me at
      _ingrabellla@ingrabell_ (mailto:ingrabellla@...)

      I passed you message along to my group (the Phenomenal Radio Social Lounge),
      to all the members of The Paranormal Research Society and a few other groups
      I'm a member of. You're offering some very good deals there. Good luck with
      your book sale! However, when I sent you an email telling you the above,
      this is what I got from the MAILER-DEAMON ...
      554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account
      (ingrabellla@...) [0] - mta227.mail.re3.yahoo.com
      554 <ingrabellla@...>... Service unavailable

      (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk762MFUS) from Herb