Books for sale

  • ingrabella
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2008
      have a bunch of books for sell. Alot of them are ufo related books .
      I am getting ready to move and need to get rid of some stuff. If you
      are interested in any of them please contact me at
      ingrabellla@... The price does not include shipping. If you
      are interested please let me know which book and where you live and I
      will give you a shipping price. the books are:

      1.Breakthrough by Whitley Strieber $4.00
      2.Close Encounters of the Fourth Kind by C. D. B. Bryan $8.50
      3.Water by F. Batmanghelidj M.D. $8.00
      4.Messages from Michael by Chelsea Quinn Yarbro $4.00
      5.Missing Time by Budd Hopkins $ 3.00
      6. Intruders by Budd Hopkins $3.00
      7. The Gates of the Necronomicon by Simon & Schuster $6.00
      8. Secrets of UFOs - Kecksburg UFO Crash (2006, DVD) $6.00
      9. Confirmation by Whitley Strieber $ 5.00
      10.Reincarnation in the twentieth century. $5.00
      11.Night Siege by Bob Pratt, J. Allen Hynek, $ 3.00
      12.Grave's End by Elaine Mercado $ 8.00
      13.Coast to Coast Ghosts by Leslie Rule $8.00
      14.Audrey Hepburn by Sheridan Morley. $8.00
    • HerbertRNewman@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2008
        In a message dated 1/11/2008 1:40:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        ingrabella@... writes:

        have a bunch of books for sell. Alot of them are ufo related books .
        I am getting ready to move and need to get rid of some stuff. If you
        are interested in any of them please contact me at
        _ingrabellla@ingrabell_ (mailto:ingrabellla@...)

        I passed you message along to my group (the Phenomenal Radio Social Lounge),
        to all the members of The Paranormal Research Society and a few other groups
        I'm a member of. You're offering some very good deals there. Good luck with
        your book sale! However, when I sent you an email telling you the above,
        this is what I got from the MAILER-DEAMON ...
        554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account
        (ingrabellla@...) [0] - mta227.mail.re3.yahoo.com
        554 <ingrabellla@...>... Service unavailable

        (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk762MFUS) from Herb