UFO Patents Released

  • JM Novak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2008
      With the publication of his recent books, Lucas Fortune is about to
      turn the entire field of UFOlogy on it's head with over 3000 pages of
      hard facts and provable theories, not about alien encounters, but UFO
      type craft with exotic technology and propulsion systems built by
      humans over the last 100 years. These books give you and I the
      knowledge to begin building these craft for ourselves. In fact, in
      the time since this interview, Luke has allowed us at Changing Planet
      to read some of the conversations he's has with some of the
      inventors. He's also shared one website's current attempt to censor
      his information on patented UFO technology.

      With that, we hope you enjoy the interview below. And keep an eye on
      Luke's website for news on his books and research at
      http://ufohowto.com/

      I know we'll be watching his website in the days and months to come
      as this story unfolds.

      As it states there:

      The question "Does mankind possess UFO technology?"

      The answer is a resounding, "Yes!"

      With love from Okanogan County,

      John & Kim Novak
      Changing Planet
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/changingplanet/
      Salus Plebeyos Suprema Lex
      "The Joy of Those Who Create Is the Supreme Law"

      ********

      How to Build a UFO

      A Changing Planet exclusive interview with Lucas Fortune

      Changing Planet: What possessed you to enter the world of weirdness
      by writing such a provocative set of books on such a hot topic of
      debate?

      Luke: Upon doing a patent search for a client, I discovered my first
      UFO patent. Upon further research, I found there were many more. At
      first I continued searching for my own plans. After a year of
      researching and sorting the "bunk" patents from the ones that
      actually produced the exceptional flying craft, I realized that other
      people would want to know, and set out to write a book. Little did I
      know that so abundant was the information that a full encyclopedic
      set would have to be written.

      Changing Planet: What can you say was the real eye opening moment
      for you in this research on patents?

      Luke: Discovering my first patent, found from 1910.

      Changing Planet: What can you tell us about that?

      Luke: In the inventor's own words: "The object of my invention is to
      produce a machine, which though heavier than air, can raise itself
      from the ground, without a running start, to any desired height, to
      remain, as a hummingbird, hovering over any given spot, at any
      desired altitude, in spite of the strongest wind; to raise or lower
      itself, at will, while in the air; and to propel itself in any
      desired direction; all at a rate of speed entirely under the control
      of the operator."

      Pretty impressive for only seven years after the Wright Brothers
      famous Kitty Hawk flight. And this is with fairly standard
      technology; not implementing electrogravitic or other less known
      propulsion principles.

      Changing Planet: So interplanetary travel is a possibility with
      these technologies?

      Luke: Absolutely. One of the patents in my second
      volume, "Electrogravitics", has velocities calculated by one
      researcher to be in excess of 25,000 mph.

      T. Townsend Brown, in many ways the father of electrogravitics,
      believed that electrogravitic propulsion in a vacuum could exceed
      light speed.

      The opener in Volume III, "Plasma Propulsion", a 1950's patent has a
      thrust 60 times more powerful than conventional rockets.

      Chemical rocket velocity requirements:
      Earth to LEO (low Earth orbit) 17,000 mph
      Earth to Earth escape 24,200 mph
      Earth to lunar orbit 25,700 mph
      Earth to GEO (geosynchronous Earth orbit) 26,400 mph

      Now multiply times sixty.

      Remember this was about 1953.

      Anyone interested in visiting Alpha Centauri?

      Changing Planet: Even those speeds multiplied by 60 don't cover
      distances between star systems very quickly. You'd need something
      approaching light speed and beyond or a warp drive to bend
      time/space...

      Luke: Townsend Brown states in his Winterhaven prospectus that
      speeds in a vacuum faster than light were probable, not just possible
      with electrogravitic propulsion. Tesla measured EM impulses 2.8
      times faster than light, so exploration outside our solar system
      could very well be a reality.

      Changing Planet: Those speeds would be needed to achieve some of the
      flight capabilities of UFOs we've seen over Washington State. Still,
      it boggles my mind how the high speed turns and accelerations were
      done without killing the pilots instantly...

      Luke: The electrogravitic effect creates a neutral center that
      shields the craft from inertia by warping the fabric of spacetime.
      That is why it is important for the craft's main EG surface area to
      be as large as the ship; like the surface area of the top of a
      saucer.

      Changing Planet: How do you protect humans from the harshness of
      space, like radiation, magnetic belts of planets, lack of oxygen,
      etc.?

      Luke: A magnetohydrodynamic plasma shell generated by the craft
      would, in theory, insulate against harmful cosmic radiation. Such a
      plasma shell was generated in patents granted as early as 1967, and
      are highlighted in modern patent applications, such as Gochnour's
      2005 application.

      Changing Planet: What do you think of the growing body of ancient UFO
      evidence that shows up in ancient religious texts and artwork?

      Luke: The whole ancient alien-god thing is a little beyond the scope
      of my books. Childress and a couple of other authors have written
      about that, and I know the Vimana craft "blueprints" are available
      online.

      I would love to see the human race move into a future that involved a
      galactic or cosmic society. Like you, I have certainty that other
      life exists in the cosmos, that history is replete with accounts of
      extra-terrestrial contact, now codified in holy books and writing on
      the walls (literally).

      I want to make it available that the enterprising know where to look,
      to build their own lives and futures.

      Changing Planet: Has publishing this material changed your life?

      Luke: It has opened my eyes to the interpersonal politics that
      surround this topic.

      Changing Planet: I know the books have just been published, but have
      you had any negative reaction?

      Luke: I have had a number of negative responses, including a couple
      of veiled threats. Ironically, the threats have come from people
      convinced that aliens are the sole possibility of the origins of UFOs.

      Unfortunately, a lot of people have felt this threatening to their
      personal beliefs. These books do not DISPROVE the existence of
      aliens; they only prove that man has had the technology for at least
      a century, and that you can have it too.

      Changing Planet: So why don't more people know about this stuff?

      Luke: There are a number of different theories that people have as
      to why the knowledge of these inventions haven't been made
      commonplace. I defer to ancient Roman wisdom. "Qui bono?" would be
      asked, to determine who was most likely responsible for an action.
      Who benefits? In this case, who benefits from the suppression of
      such technology?

      Changing Planet: So tell us about your plans...Do you see yourself
      doing anything with the material covered? Have you built or flown
      any of these craft or worked on the technology yourself?

      Luke: I have assembled a team for the purpose, and am working on the
      funding as we speak. My personal plans include a craft based on the
      public domain materials covered in my six current books, and the
      volumes to come.

      Changing Planet: Once properly funded, how fast do you think the
      first working model could be built?

      Luke: Once properly funded, I think the first prototype of my
      preference and design would be up and running in 12 to 18 months.
      Full space tourism via "ufo" craft in 3 - 5 years.

      Changing Planet: Do you see any other kind of spin-off industries
      and products if people don't necessarily want to build or fly a UFO
      craft in these patents?

      Luke: The world could easily change on a large scale with the
      acceptance of the existence of UFO patents by the masses.

      Again, I see space tourism as not conceived before, month-long
      cruises around the outer Giants, as a reality within the next three
      to five years, upon procuring the expected funding in the next few
      months.

      Changing Planet: Do you see potential energy production technology
      that could be adapted to power homes and industry?

      Luke: The current electrical theory is designed to be a "paying user"
      operation. The high voltage impulse technology of "ufo craft" will,
      upon acceptance by society, replace the current paradigm.

      Changing Planet: What is the best way for people to contact you?

      Luke: E-mail! Please send all questions and comments to
      author@...

      Changing Planet: Is there anything more you'd like to tell us we
      haven't covered for now?

      Luke: We, as a race, can move into a present day reality that is
      reflected in the medium presently referred to as "science fiction."
      Local travel at unprecedented speeds, space travel, and moving out
      into the new frontier of space can be a reality, if people should
      choose to wake up from the dream of their daily lives.

      Changing Planet: Luke, Thanks for your time. We here at Changing
      Planet appreciate you taking time out of your schedule for us. We
      look forward to talking more with you as things progress.

      Luke: Thank you for taking the time to speak with me, I appreciate
      your interest and effort to help spread the message that this
      technology exists, and that the understanding of the science is
      within the grasp of the average person. If I may be of any further
      assistance, you may find me so disposed.

      Luke Fortune, author of the UFO How-To series, has released a
      presentation explaining the secret of electrogravitic propulsion
      systems. In this two part flash video, Fortune decodes in layman's
      terms:

      1) The missing component that maximizes the speed
      and power in Thomas Townsend Brown's electrokinetic propulsion
      systems;

      2) Why barium titanate is an excellent choice for
      construction in the UFO craft's propulsion systems;

      3) The secret behind Linda Howe's "Mystery Metal
      Fragment";

      4) The secret behind John Searle's runners in
      his "Levity Disc";

      5) Henry Wallace's work that illuminates the science
      behind UFOs.

      This presentation is in Flash video format, and is readily available
      in two parts at http://www.ufohowto.com/video.htm