WEIRD EMAILS

  • geoff@thewhyfiles.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2007
      Hi All,
      It seems that emails using my name are being sent to members of the UFO community. The messages that I am aware of up to now all seem perfectly innocent and discuss UFO photos etc..
      They have a credible content.
      However, it seems quite possible that subsequent emails could be of a more hostile or offensive nature and with this in mind I ask members of this group to notify me of any such communications.
      Thanks.
      Merry Christmas to all - especially those serving in dangerous places defending democracy and free speech.
      Geoff Richardson