Take A Look At This!!!

  • Lamont
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2007
      I wish you a Merry Christmas or a Happy Hanukah. Oh yea, while I'm
      at it, "and a Happy New Year!"

      Let me take this opportunity to introduce and invite you to become a
      member of Seti UNIVERSE. The Search for Extraterrestrial
      Intelligence (SETI) is what Seti UNIVERSE is all about. Utilizing
      BOINC Software and downloading radio telescope data to be process on
      your personal computer. This offer is being presented to you because
      I have read your profile.

      What you would do is install one or more of the BOINIC Clients
      Software on your computer and during your computers idle time it
      would process data from the BOINC Client. After your computer is
      finish processing the scientific data from that BOINC Client it would
      transmit that scientific data back to the BOINC Client then download
      more data for processing. That way you would be helping in the
      Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI) or any other
      scientific project! (Some of the research is medical.) Cool
      ugh!!!!

      Of course the most important thing is, after checking out the BOINC
      Website that you might decide to run SETI @Home on your home
      computer, or run one of the other BOINC Clients software. Such as
      EINSTEIN @Home, WORLD COMMUNITY GRID, or mabye CLIMATE PREDICTION
      just to name a few.

      Visit the Seti UNIVERSE Home page and check out the BOINC And
      PARTNERS NEWS, and SETI News on the left menu these two areas more
      than any other really defines the Seti UNIVERSE website.

      Visit Seti UNIVERSE.com
      http://www.setiuniverse.com/

      Become a member. (It's FREE!)
      http://www.setiuniverse.com/WowFORUM/login.php?register=1

      Visit our Forums
      http://www.setiuniverse.com/WowFORUM/index.php

      Visit our Art Galleries (We have World Class Artist on display
      here.)
      http://www.setiuniverse.com/absoluteig_2/gallery.asp?categoryid=2

      Visit our Audio Galleries
      http://www.setiuniverse.com/ABSOLUTEIG/gallery.asp?categoryid=129

      Visit our MultiMedia Galleries
      http://www.setiuniverse.com/ABSOLUTEIG/gallery.asp

      View our **NEW** VIDEO Entertainment Section which contains many
      categories to provide that sometimes needed diversion from all the
      brain squeezing science found on this website. The URL below
      provides just one example out of the many pages of videos available.
      http://www.setiuniverse.com/videos/allstarwarsvideos.htm

      View our **NEW** VIDEO (Educational) SPACE SCIENCE Section which
      will help to explain the many concepts presented on this website.
      The URL below provides just one example out of the many pages of
      videos available.
      http://www.setiuniverse.com/videos/cosmos/orginuniverse.htm

      View our **NEW** (Extensive) VIDEO UFO Section which will help you to
      explore various UFO concepts presented on this website. The URL
      below provides just one example out of the many pages of videos
      available.
      http://www.setiuniverse.com/videos/ufo__videos.htm

      Oh yea, lets not forget the Classified Ads Section where you can post
      ads about almost anything. You can also buy goods that others have
      for sale there!
      http://www.setiuniverse.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi

      There is more! If you are a writer we can publish your stories or
      articles here. Both fiction and non fiction. Just send us your
      short stories of between 2 and 100 pages for evaluation. (Most
      likely we will publish you!)

      If you are an artist we can give you your very own art gallery to
      display your artwork!

      So I look forward to answering any and all questions that you might
      have.

      P.S. Please FORWARD this email to your Friends who you think would
      be interested in any aspect of Seti UNIVERSE.