Fw: Church Bells of Crater Lake

  • Roger Anderton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2007
      Church Bells of Crater Lake

      Footnote: Nicholas Tesla worked within 1000 feet of the church on his experiment in 1932.

      Argus Station FN35dm Sept 19 2003
      RA 15 49 Dec +45 3.5ghz

      Two long detentions F#3 109 velocity breaks down into three. Parts - (does not look like a carrier with side bands) Detection by both Harmonic and monophonic conversion. (analysis to follow)

      The analysis, so far, are two peals of the same bell. Note break down is where the problem is. Some notes above hearing range, other notes enharmonic and other harmonic. When a color hex code is applied the main tone is in the infrared frequency.

      Sigma July 12 2007 FN35dm detected a bell. (same problem with note breakdown) However some digging places the focus on 47 Auriga. More research has placed a unique bell in La Tuque, Quebec.

      Dec +46 year 1957
      Of interest this church (St Zephrinin Church Belfry beside Lake St Louis. ,La Tuque, Quebec) is placed on the side of a Crater Lake. The church building started in 1930 Bells were there in 1937. Nicolas Tesla was active in the same location around 1932. Note: My grandparents lived in La Tuque from 1909 to 1966 and I spent my summers there. Note I have previously determined that 47 Auriga could be a possible candidate, when Nicolas Tesla, detected a signal when he opened the first radio. FN35 dm in 1999 detected radio activity from 47 Auriga and year since 5 planets were found

      http://www.setiuniverse.com/absolutenm/anmviewer.asp?a=219&z=15