Music II

  • Roger Anderton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2007
      Part II

      It is difficult to know where to begin, because as I have pointed out in Part I there are many mental blindspots.

      Different people have different blindspots; so whatever has to be said has to be catered to whatever blindspot a person has; and since there are so many; where to begin?

      We live in a Society where there are people of many different Beliefs in conflict; due to our freedoms we have to try to live together and respect other people's beliefs even if we do not agree with them. This allowing of anything that is not deemed criminal, means there are many different points-of-view, and not one single dominant point-of-view. Of course mainstream science tries to present itself as the only point-of-view for scientific ideas; leaving those who don't want to believe those ideas often concluding that they should reject science altogether; and mainstream science community often tries to give the impression that anything which they do not believe is not scientific, but instead is some sort of religious or pseudo-science.

      However, like Politics with its different parties, there is often different scientific points-of-view constituing different scientific groups. And like in politics a dominant party likes to smear its rival.

      On the issue of Einstein there have been several ideas associated with relativity and quantum theories that some people have had difficulty in accepting. Usually this has resulted in the split into two parties those pro-Einstein and those anti-Einstein. As we might expect the mainstream science community is pro-Einstein and the alternative science community is anti-Einstein. Saying that the mainstream community is pro-Einstein is not absolutely true; there are ideas that the mainstream community accepts by Einstein and there are ideas by him that they do not accept. While the alternative science community to my experience tends to be very anti-Einstein; they generally take the position that anything no matter what Einstein says must be wrong. Between these two warring factions what usually gets lost is what Einstein and his associates were researching in Einstein's later years. The alternative community generally takes the position whatever Einstein was working on was wrong, so whatever Einstein was working on in his later years; they decide to ignore it. While to the mainstream community what Einstein was working on in his later years tends to be an embarrassment; they tend to want to ignore it, becasue it does not seem to fit with what they want to believe is Einstein; i.e. they want to have the young Einstein as their authority for their science and ignore the older Einstein.

      So, what was Einstein working on in his later years? ans: The Unified Field Theory of course.

      Now the mainstreamers want to credit this theory solely to Einstein, and not believe it.

      But from those working with Einstein on the Unified Field Theory show that it has a much longer history from before Einstein, going back at least to ideas of Pythagoras.

      It is a very large chunk of scientific endeavour that is being ignored by many.

      And of course Pythagoras deals with such issues as the Music of the Spheres.

      In Outer Space - sound waves travel, and they often have what is deemed a musical quality to them.

      Some of these sounds are natural music of the planets, why others demonstrate intelligence.

      Pythagoras claimed to be able to hear them.

      c.RJAnderton2007