Music of the Spheres I

  • Roger Anderton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2007
      I wrote the article on Music has been detected from outer space -- which has been in UFO Monthly magazine.

      We live in a Society where there are people of many different Beliefs in conflict.

      Music has been detected from Outer Space, and the proper way of understanding this is from the Unified Field Theory.

      This is therefore a controversial area.

      Einstein was supposed to be looking for the Unified Field Theory and never found it. However, I researched the subject and the literature shows otherwise. It has a large part of its origins with Pythagoras his "music of the Spheres" - the Music from space is an indication of intelligence, and should be understood from that perspective.

      The Unified Field Theory is a subject mostly ignored by Mainstream Science, but I can point to the scientists that were dealing with it.

      The split in the UFO community is between the believers and sceptics; this covers a whole range of different beliefs ranging from the complete believer who might be part of a religious cult to the complete sceptic who believes nothing, and in the middle between these extremes- people who don't know one way or the other.

      Once, the chaff is removed, what we are left with is evidence for ET. However, there are people uncomfortable with this idea, and when it comes to the evidence they want to ignore it; and the range over what these people want to ignore includes the Unified Field Theory.

      We live in a world where there is a great deal of mental blindspots. Galileo faced the same problem in his era, he presented the astronomical evidence and there were many who wanted to ignore it. Similarly, there is now astronomical evidence for ET and there are people who want to ignore it.

      c.RJAnderton2007