USA Lt. Kol. P J Corso: Ramstein,Air Force Base in Germany in May 1974. Antiaircraft missile hits an alien spacecraft. Alien spacecraft managed to crash land in a valley.

  • Bert ( A W RvB )
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2007
      USA Lt. Kol. P J Corso: Ramstein,Air Force Base in Germany in May 1974.
      Antiaircraft missile hits an alien spacecraft. Alien spacecraft managed to
      crash land in a valley.

      "The day after Roswell", Lt. Kol. J. Corso 1989.

      http://www.rjrsnvbrn.com/txt/day-after-roswell-pjcorso.pdf

      The USA government knows of the existence of ± 60 species of aliens.

      Some of those aliens do have craft that can go as fast as one lightyear
      a minute.

      There are alien buildings / facilities on the Moon!

      Page ± 53-55:

      Everybody wants the best and fastest plane, of course, so that we can out
      fly and out shoot the enemy we
      know about. But we were also defending our skies against an enemy we didn't
      admit to having. The second
      agenda was always there and the Cold War provided the budgetary impetus the
      military needed : We were
      building aircraft to protect against flying saucers. And in a very real
      measure, we succeeded.

      Both the United States and USSR were sensitive to another area where the
      extraterrestrials were aggressing
      upon our military personnel : our respective space exploration programs.
      From the very beginning of our
      endeavors to put satellites in orbit, the extraterrestrials have been
      surveilling and then actively interfering with our
      launch vehicles and in some cases the manned and unmanned payloads
      themselves by buzzing them, jamming
      radio transmissions, causing electrical problems with the spacecrafts'
      systems, or causing mechanical
      malfunctions.

      American astronauts and Soviet cosmonauts have separately reported sightings
      of UFOs so
      routinely that it's become commonplace. The audio/video transmission
      downlink between space capsules and
      NASA, however, is a secure scrambled signal so that commentary about UFOs
      shadowing the spacecraft can't
      be picked up by private listeners. Even then, the astronauts are
      specifically instructed not to report UFO sightings
      until they are debriefed once they've landed.

      Astronaut Gordon Cooper, for example, reported that when he was a fighter
      pilot over Germany in the 1950s,
      he scrambled with other Sabre Jet fighter pilots to intercept a formation of
      UFOs flying over his base, but when his
      fighter group got too close, the formation of UFOs flew away. Cooper also
      described film that he saw at Edwards
      Air Force base in California in 1957 of a UFO landing. He said that he sent
      the film to Washington and followed up
      on it with the officers at Project Blue Book, but they never responded to
      his queries.

      Similarly, X-15 pilot Joe Walker revealed that his 1961 mission in setting a
      new world air speed record was also
      to hunt for UFOs during his high altitude flights. He also said that he
      filmed UFOs during an X-15 flight a year later in
      1962.

      Other reports persisted about Mercury 7 astronauts being shadowed by UFOs
      and about Neil Armstrong's
      having seen an alien base on the moon during the Apollo 11 flyover and
      landing. NASA has, of course, not
      admitted to any of this, and, very correctly, it's been treated as a matter
      of high national security.

      An extraterrestrial presence on the moon, whether it was true or not in the
      1950s, was an issue of such military
      importance that it was about to become a subject for National Security
      Council debate before Admiral
      Hillenkoetter and Generals Twining and Vandenberg pulled it back under their
      working group's security
      classification. The issue never formally reached the National Security
      Council, although Army R&D under the new
      command of General Trudeau in 1958 quickly developed preliminary plans for
      Horizon, a moon base construction
      project designed to provide the United States with a military observation
      presence on the lunar surface. Started in
      the late 1950s and set for completion between 1965 and1967, Horizon was
      supposed to establish defensive
      fortifications on the moon against a Soviet attempt to use it as a military
      base, an
      early warning surveillance system against a Soviet missile attack, and, most
      importantly, a surveillance and
      defense against UFOs. It was, to be blunt, a plan to establish a skirmish
      line in space to protect the earth against a
      surprise attack. But Horizon was side tracked when the National Space and
      Aeronautics Act gave control over
      space exploration to the civilian NASA, effectively eliminating the military
      branches from pursuing their own
      projects until much later in the1970s.

      Fears of an attack to probe our planet's ability to defend itself were
      running rampant at National Security and
      through the military chiefs of staff during the middle 1950s. After he
      retired from the army, even Gen. Douglas
      MacArthur got into the fray, urging the military to prepare itself for what
      he felt would be the next major war. He
      told the New York Times in 1955 that "The nations of the world will have to
      unite for the next war will be an
      interplanetary war. The nations of the Earth must someday make a common
      front against attack by people from
      other planets. " The public took little notice of that comment, but it was,
      in fact, a disclosure of the strategic
      thinking of the military back in the 1950s and explains part of the paranoia
      the government was displaying about
      all information relating to the flying saucers and unidentified aircraft.
      Part of the military response to what they
      perceived as threats from extraterrestrials was, first, to analyze the
      specific ways that alien spacecraft "passively"
      disrupt our defenses and world wide communications through electrical and
      magnetic field interference and
      develop circuitry hardened against it. Second, General Trudeau and his
      counterparts in the other branches of the
      military at the Pentagon charged with strategic planning looked at the
      aggressive behaviors of the EBEs. They
      didn't just shadow or surveil our spacecraft in orbit; they buzzed us and
      tried to create such havoc with our
      communications systems that NASA more than once had to rethink astronaut
      safety in the Mercury and Gemini
      programs.

      Years later, there was even some speculation among Army Intelligence
      analysts who had been out of
      the NASA strategy loop that the Apollo moon landing program was ultimately
      abandoned because there was no
      way to protect the astronauts from possible alien threats.

      The alien spacecraft were also aggressively buzzing our frontline defenses
      in Eastern Europe, either looking for
      blind spots or weaknesses, or - which is what I believed because I was there
      and saw it with my own eyes -
      probing our radar to see how quickly we responded. We'd see blips shoot
      across our screens that we couldn't
      identify and suddenly they'd disappear. Then they'd reappear, only this time
      even closer to our airfields or missile
      launchers. Once we determined that we weren't being probed by Soviet or East
      German aircraft, we sometimes
      decided not to respond to the threats. Many times they'd just go away. But
      other times they would play cat and mouse, edging ever closer until we had
      to respond. That's what they were looking for, how quickly we could
      respond and pick them upon our targeting radars or catch up to them with our
      interceptors. Whenever we'd get
      just about there for an aerial sighting, they'd take off out of the
      atmosphere at speeds over 7,500 miles an hour. If
      we tried to follow, they'd play us along until our fliers had to return.

      Our only successes in defending against them, back in the late 1950s and
      early 1960s, occurred when we were
      able to get a firm tracking radar lock. Then when we locked our targeting
      radars on, the signals that missiles were
      supposed to follow to the target, it somehow interfered with their
      navigational ability and the vehicle's flight
      became erratic. If we were especially fortunate and able to boost the signal
      before thiey broke away, we could
      actually bring them down. Sometimes we actually got lucky enough to score a
      hit with a missile before the UFO
      could take any evasive action, which an army air defense battalion did with
      an antiaircraft missile near Ramstein
      Air Force Base in Germany in May 1974. The spacecraft managed to crash land
      in a valley. The craft was
      retrieved and flown back to Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada. The Roswell
      crash was different. There was much
      speculation that it was a combination of the desert lightning storm and our
      persistent tracking radars at
      Alamogordo and the 509th that helped bring down the alien vehicle over the
      New Mexico desert in 1947.

      Bert ( A W RvB )
      bert@...
      www.rjrsnvbrn.nl