Re: Thoughts On Aliens

  • notohp2002
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 22, 2007
      --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, etinvestigator1984@... wrote:

      > Thoughts on Aliens
      >
      > Our frustration with..."now we see Them... now we don't" is seated
      in
      > human reasoning simply because we are human.
      >
      > To perhaps better understand alien behavior one must try to think
      as
      > aliens think..not easy, but it can be done to some extent as one
      gathers
      > evidence and gradually puts the pieces of the puzzle together
      through
      > reflection, deduction, and ultimately conclusion.
      >
      > As far as the Human Race is concerned this planet is owned and
      operated
      > by aliens..and why not..top dog always runs the show...that's just
      the
      > way things are.
      >
      > For example: I suspect that the entire matter of Christ from
      conception
      > to resurrection was alien orchestrated and see how effective that
      has
      > been. Aliens do things for reasons because they know what the
      results
      > will be.
      >
      > Evidence clearly shows that the manipulation of humans is child's
      play
      > for them. I suspect that they are old hands at this and do it
      elsewhere
      > within the galaxy as well. The mere presence of "examination
      rooms" as
      > described so often by abductees surely suggests that this is the
      case.

      > The Dulce Book is very thought prevoking and should be taken
      seriously
      > and carefully considered.
      >
      > Thoughtfull input regarding any of the above would be welcome.
      >
      > Submitted by Fred Dennis

      Well as a believer in the one the true God and his son Jesus, I have
      to say that intellegent beings with souls from other planets is out
      of the question. They cannot be...........So us devote Christians
      say NO........and competent scientists around the world say
      NO.....it is about the only thing the Christians and Scientific
      community agree about....

      If you people that consider Greys and Nordics whatever as fact,
      write another million pages about aliens, and show some more fake
      photos you will not convince the sane honest majority.....

      I find the UFO and alien thing very interesting, it does not anger
      me, but it is becomming a shear waist of time for many people...
    • margaretshrt
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 22, 2007
        This is, perhaps, not really the type of "lively discussion" of which
        I was thinking....

        Peggi