Re: Thoughts On Aliens

  • margaretshrt
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 21, 2007
      Fred -

      Good to see you posting on this list again! Perhaps we can get some
      lively discussions going!!

      Peggi

      --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, etinvestigator1984@... wrote:

      > Thoughts on Aliens
      >
      > Our frustration with..."now we see Them... now we don't" is seated
      in
      > human reasoning simply because we are human.
      >
      > To perhaps better understand alien behavior one must try to think as
      > aliens think..not easy, but it can be done to some extent as one
      gathers
      > evidence and gradually puts the pieces of the puzzle together
      through
      > reflection, deduction, and ultimately conclusion.
      >
      > As far as the Human Race is concerned this planet is owned and
      operated
      > by aliens..and why not..top dog always runs the show...that's just
      the
      > way things are.
      >
      > For example: I suspect that the entire matter of Christ from
      conception
      > to resurrection was alien orchestrated and see how effective that
      has
      > been. Aliens do things for reasons because they know what the
      results
      > will be.
      >
      > Evidence clearly shows that the manipulation of humans is child's
      play
      > for them. I suspect that they are old hands at this and do it
      elsewhere
      > within the galaxy as well. The mere presence of "examination
      rooms" as
      > described so often by abductees surely suggests that this is the
      case.

      > The Dulce Book is very thought prevoking and should be taken
      seriously
      > and carefully considered.
      >
      > Thoughtfull input regarding any of the above would be welcome.
      >
      > Submitted by Fred Dennis

    • notohp2002
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 22, 2007
        --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, etinvestigator1984@... wrote:

        > Thoughts on Aliens
        >
        > Our frustration with..."now we see Them... now we don't" is seated
        in
        > human reasoning simply because we are human.
        >
        > To perhaps better understand alien behavior one must try to think
        as
        > aliens think..not easy, but it can be done to some extent as one
        gathers
        > evidence and gradually puts the pieces of the puzzle together
        through
        > reflection, deduction, and ultimately conclusion.
        >
        > As far as the Human Race is concerned this planet is owned and
        operated
        > by aliens..and why not..top dog always runs the show...that's just
        the
        > way things are.
        >
        > For example: I suspect that the entire matter of Christ from
        conception
        > to resurrection was alien orchestrated and see how effective that
        has
        > been. Aliens do things for reasons because they know what the
        results
        > will be.
        >
        > Evidence clearly shows that the manipulation of humans is child's
        play
        > for them. I suspect that they are old hands at this and do it
        elsewhere
        > within the galaxy as well. The mere presence of "examination
        rooms" as
        > described so often by abductees surely suggests that this is the
        case.

        > The Dulce Book is very thought prevoking and should be taken
        seriously
        > and carefully considered.
        >
        > Thoughtfull input regarding any of the above would be welcome.
        >
        > Submitted by Fred Dennis

        Well as a believer in the one the true God and his son Jesus, I have
        to say that intellegent beings with souls from other planets is out
        of the question. They cannot be...........So us devote Christians
        say NO........and competent scientists around the world say
        NO.....it is about the only thing the Christians and Scientific
        community agree about....

        If you people that consider Greys and Nordics whatever as fact,
        write another million pages about aliens, and show some more fake
        photos you will not convince the sane honest majority.....

        I find the UFO and alien thing very interesting, it does not anger
        me, but it is becomming a shear waist of time for many people...
      • margaretshrt
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 22, 2007
          This is, perhaps, not really the type of "lively discussion" of which
          I was thinking....

          Peggi