Native American Guarantees Rain for Atlanta

  • Kevin Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2007
      Jason Greywolf Leigh will be the guest on the Kevin Smith Show on Thursday, November 22, 2007. Leigh, in an e-mail to me, said he can perform a ceremony that will guarantee rain in Atlanta within 3 days. He will be talking about the ceremony and why he is certain it will work when he appears on the show.

      The Kevin Smith Show is live Monday-Friday at 7pm(PST) 9pm(CST) and 10pm(EST)at http://kevinsmithshow.com and http://steeleyemedia.com

      Download Kevin Smith Show Podcasts
      http://kevinsmith.mypodcast.com