Thoughts On Aliens

  • etinvestigator1984@juno.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 20, 2007
      Thoughts on Aliens

      Our frustration with..."now we see Them... now we don't" is seated in
      human reasoning simply because we are human.

      To perhaps better understand alien behavior one must try to think as
      aliens think..not easy, but it can be done to some extent as one gathers
      evidence and gradually puts the pieces of the puzzle together through
      reflection, deduction, and ultimately conclusion.

      As far as the Human Race is concerned this planet is owned and operated
      by aliens..and why not..top dog always runs the show...that's just the
      way things are.

      For example: I suspect that the entire matter of Christ from conception
      to resurrection was alien orchestrated and see how effective that has
      been. Aliens do things for reasons because they know what the results
      will be.

      Evidence clearly shows that the manipulation of humans is child's play
      for them. I suspect that they are old hands at this and do it elsewhere
      within the galaxy as well. The mere presence of "examination rooms" as
      described so often by abductees surely suggests that this is the case.

      The Dulce Book is very thought prevoking and should be taken seriously
      and carefully considered.

      Thoughtfull input regarding any of the above would be welcome.

      Submitted by Fred Dennis

    • margaretshrt
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 21, 2007
        Fred -

        Good to see you posting on this list again! Perhaps we can get some
        lively discussions going!!

        Peggi

        --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, etinvestigator1984@... wrote:

        > Thoughts on Aliens
        >
        > Our frustration with..."now we see Them... now we don't" is seated
        in
        > human reasoning simply because we are human.
        >
        > To perhaps better understand alien behavior one must try to think as
        > aliens think..not easy, but it can be done to some extent as one
        gathers
        > evidence and gradually puts the pieces of the puzzle together
        through
        > reflection, deduction, and ultimately conclusion.
        >
        > As far as the Human Race is concerned this planet is owned and
        operated
        > by aliens..and why not..top dog always runs the show...that's just
        the
        > way things are.
        >
        > For example: I suspect that the entire matter of Christ from
        conception
        > to resurrection was alien orchestrated and see how effective that
        has
        > been. Aliens do things for reasons because they know what the
        results
        > will be.
        >
        > Evidence clearly shows that the manipulation of humans is child's
        play
        > for them. I suspect that they are old hands at this and do it
        elsewhere
        > within the galaxy as well. The mere presence of "examination
        rooms" as
        > described so often by abductees surely suggests that this is the
        case.

        > The Dulce Book is very thought prevoking and should be taken
        seriously
        > and carefully considered.
        >
        > Thoughtfull input regarding any of the above would be welcome.
        >
        > Submitted by Fred Dennis

      • notohp2002
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 22, 2007
          --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, etinvestigator1984@... wrote:

          > Thoughts on Aliens
          >
          > Our frustration with..."now we see Them... now we don't" is seated
          in
          > human reasoning simply because we are human.
          >
          > To perhaps better understand alien behavior one must try to think
          as
          > aliens think..not easy, but it can be done to some extent as one
          gathers
          > evidence and gradually puts the pieces of the puzzle together
          through
          > reflection, deduction, and ultimately conclusion.
          >
          > As far as the Human Race is concerned this planet is owned and
          operated
          > by aliens..and why not..top dog always runs the show...that's just
          the
          > way things are.
          >
          > For example: I suspect that the entire matter of Christ from
          conception
          > to resurrection was alien orchestrated and see how effective that
          has
          > been. Aliens do things for reasons because they know what the
          results
          > will be.
          >
          > Evidence clearly shows that the manipulation of humans is child's
          play
          > for them. I suspect that they are old hands at this and do it
          elsewhere
          > within the galaxy as well. The mere presence of "examination
          rooms" as
          > described so often by abductees surely suggests that this is the
          case.

          > The Dulce Book is very thought prevoking and should be taken
          seriously
          > and carefully considered.
          >
          > Thoughtfull input regarding any of the above would be welcome.
          >
          > Submitted by Fred Dennis

          Well as a believer in the one the true God and his son Jesus, I have
          to say that intellegent beings with souls from other planets is out
          of the question. They cannot be...........So us devote Christians
          say NO........and competent scientists around the world say
          NO.....it is about the only thing the Christians and Scientific
          community agree about....

          If you people that consider Greys and Nordics whatever as fact,
          write another million pages about aliens, and show some more fake
          photos you will not convince the sane honest majority.....

          I find the UFO and alien thing very interesting, it does not anger
          me, but it is becomming a shear waist of time for many people...
        • margaretshrt
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 22, 2007
            This is, perhaps, not really the type of "lively discussion" of which
            I was thinking....

            Peggi