Re: UFOs on Larry King Live on Thursday

  • Joan Homann
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2007
      Sorry, the show has now been rescheduled to FRIDAY. It has changed 3
      times now. I hope they come through.

      UFO BOMBSHELL ANNOUCEMENT! CNN TO BRING FORTH USG
      M-LITARY OFFICIALS, "B-ACK WORLD" SUPERSTARS and G-VERNMENT
      OFFICIALS FROM AROUND THE WORLD TO "OUT" THE UFO/ET MATTER!
      Friday, November 9th, 9 p.m. ET, 6 p.m. PT on the
      "Larry King LIVE!" Show!
      MARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW!
      http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/

      --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "Joan Homann" <gus-homann@...> wrote:

      > UFO BOMBSHELL ANNOUCEMENT! CNN TO BRING FORTH USG MILITARY OFFICIALS,
      > "BLACK WORLD" SUPERSTARS and GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS FROM AROUND THE
      WORLD