UFOs on Larry King Live on Thursday

  • Joan Homann
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2007
      UFO BOMBSHELL ANNOUCEMENT! CNN TO BRING FORTH USG MILITARY OFFICIALS,
      "BLACK WORLD" SUPERSTARS and GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS FROM AROUND THE WORLD
      TO "OUT" THE UFO/ET MATTER!

      Thursday, November 8th, 9 p.m. ET, 6 p.m. PT on the "Larry King LIVE!"
      Show!

      MARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW!

      http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/
    • Joan Homann
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2007
        Sorry, the show has now been rescheduled to FRIDAY. It has changed 3
        times now. I hope they come through.

        UFO BOMBSHELL ANNOUCEMENT! CNN TO BRING FORTH USG
        M-LITARY OFFICIALS, "B-ACK WORLD" SUPERSTARS and G-VERNMENT
        OFFICIALS FROM AROUND THE WORLD TO "OUT" THE UFO/ET MATTER!
        Friday, November 9th, 9 p.m. ET, 6 p.m. PT on the