AERO Award Program

  • Joan Homann
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      AERO Award Program

      November 1, 2007

      Advanced Energy Research Organization, LLC (AERO) announces an up-
      front $200,000 licensing award and minimum $5 million two year
      royalty program for a qualifying new energy breakthrough.

      The Charlottesville, VA energy research company is leading a world-
      wide search for promising, out-of-the-box inventors and scientists
      who have provable energy generation inventions that need support,
      further development and widespread public exposure.

      AERO CEO Steven M. Greer MD notes that, "Over the past 100 years,
      many major energy breakthroughs have withered on the vine, died with
      the inventor or been absorbed into secretive corporate or government
      programs. It is AERO's mission to see that these new technologies are
      protected, supported and massively disclosed to the public so that we
      can go beyond our current addiction to oil,
      gas and coal and begin a new, sustainable era in human history.

      AERO is uniquely qualified to see that such technological innovations
      make it to market. Our network includes 'A-list' celebrities, Nobel
      Prize winners, current and former heads of State and millions of
      people who follow our work. The inventor or team that has a
      qualifying system for energy generation will have the full force,
      support and protection of this unique, global network.

      Web site for more information: http://www.aero2012.com/en/award.html

      This email announcement was sent by The Disclosure Project
      http://www.disclosureproject.org