Concepts of SUPERSONIC ZEN

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2007
      'SUPERSONIC ZEN - SAVE US'
      Music Video by Dave & Chris
      The Supersonic Zen Record Company
      http://www.worldgathering.net/dave.html
      At GOOGLE VIDEO:
      http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=469902042270567508
      Google tiny url: http://www.tiny.cc/tcfy2
      ---------

      CONCEPTS of SUPERSONIC ZEN

      Concepts of Supersonic Zen - 1
      Dance - Music - Song - Expression - Food
      With the mind its not the capacity that’s so important –
      it’s the speed. It’s the multilevel integrated speed/s of
      the mind which are important. Dance, Music, Expression,
      Song and what we take in for physical energy (food)
      integrate the many speeds the mind is capable of –
      all simultaneously. Get your central mind ‘chip’ going,
      and everything will rise and fall and level into place.

      Concepts of Supersonic Zen - 2
      Dance - Music - Song - Expression - Food
      Organise camps where good music (melodious, fast, slow);
      all types of dance (fast, slow, gentle); expression of
      hopes, dreams and ideas; and good food to give your mind
      and body the vitality and energy it needs to fly the
      multi-speed mind-body organism at supersonic Zen speeds.
      Get a musical instrument and get to know it, interact
      with it and see where you and the instrument are going.
      It’s play, not work. That’s why people ‘play’ musical
      instruments. Everyone can sing. Exercise the throat to
      remove tension, and you will start to sing.

      Concepts of Supersonic Zen - 3
      Dance - Music - Song - Expression – Food
      The mind and body need good energy intake to function well.
      Energy is always needed, and listen to your body to find
      out what you feel you need, and don’t need, to eat. Vitality
      for the mind, energy for the soul and body. With this
      formula we may even be able to start to breathe, especially
      if they stop the worldwide spraying of ‘Chemtrails’. Get
      into action. Get friends into action. Organise. We can find
      freedom. And a vitality we have never known before.

      Your Cosmic Zen Friend

      'SUPERSONIC ZEN - SAVE US'
      Music Video by Dave & Chris
      The Supersonic Zen Record Company
      http://www.worldgathering.net/dave.html
      At GOOGLE VIDEO ....
      http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=469902042270567508
      Google tiny url: http://www.tiny.cc/tcfy2

      World Gathering Mailing List at Google Groups:
      http://groups.google.com/group/worldgathering

      World Gathering For Truth
      http://www.worldgathering.net