2-time physics (Itzhak Bars)

  • stealthskaters
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2007
      This is from a mainstream physicist (Stanford and USC) -- not
      an "alt" person. Don't know why it made me think of those Montauk
      guys and people like Tom Bearden. Perhaps wishful thinking, but I
      couldn't help myself.

      (1) Itzhak Bars' "layman's" article =>
      http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.jhtml?
      xml=/earth/2007/10/10/scitime110.xml [also archived at
      http://www.stealthskater.com/Documents/Time_03.doc ]

      (2) more "technical" article at
      http://physics1.usc.edu/~bars/research.html#2T [also archived at
      http://www.stealthskater.com/Documents/Time_04.doc ]

      There was a book entitled The Holographic Universe. Whether this was
      a forerunner to any of Prof. Bars' theses, I am not sure. Nor am I
      sure of any of the following which came to my mind as I read the
      above.

      Former electrical engineering professor Ray Kramer (father of famed
      missing person Philip Taylor Kramer) had proposed his own "Theory of
      Everything" in something he called "the Equation". Reportedly his son
      (an expert in fractal geometry) accidentally solved it when
      he "plugged" it into another problem that he was working on. It
      claimed to permit instantaneous communication anywhere within the
      Universe as well as -- more mysteriously -- possible biological
      teleportation => http://www.stealthskater.com/Science.htm#Kramer .

      Famed German rocket pioneer Hermann Oberth allegedly said that UFOs
      (or perhaps more precisely, the one he allegedly examined
      [Roswell?] ) appeared to function more as "time machines" of some
      sort than advanced flying craft. And proponents of the "Montauk
      Project" have claimed that it inadvertently accessed "timelines"
      already existing => http://www.stealthskater.com/PX.htm .

      Some theories of the "Philadelphia Experiment" said that it was based
      on a discovery made by Nikola Tesla where he saw that by applying
      certain magnetic and electrical fields, an object could be made to
      reverse along its previously-established path on his workbench.
      Supposedly this found its way into WWII minesweepers (not a destroyer)
      which could regress along a history path when it was too late to
      avoid a mine => http://www.stealthskater.com/PX.htm#Chica .

      And there are the "intuitive communication" claims of former ELINT
      Sgt. Dan Sherman with off-world aliens (Project Preserve Destiny) in
      which they allegedly said that they did not travel "through" time
      (that was impossible) but "evaded" time
      (http://www.stealthskater.com/Sherman.htm ). Perhaps this "evasion"
      was what Prof. Bars was referring to as the other time dimension?

      Finally, this additional time dimension makes me remember what Tom
      Bearden has been saying all along involving "unobservables" in
      a "scalar time domain" => http://www.stealthskater.com/Bearden.htm ]

      (I initially posted this at http://wyzwyrld.com/Forums.html -- the
      successor to the former EaglesDisobey.org site)