paranormal matters - off topic!

  • geoff@thewhyfiles.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28 4:45 PM
      Hi All,
      Please forgive the diversion from the proper topics that this group covers but I just couldn't avoid mentioning the sheer stupidity which typifies so-called paranormal investigators on the T.V.
      I saw a small section of "Yvette Fielding goes Ghost hunting with the Dingles last week and it was repeated tonight (ITV3 UK). I couldn't believe my ears until I watched the repeated show.
      Amazingly when the group of ghost hunters entered a new room the question they asked (under Yvette's expert instruction) was:
      "Is there a spirit present? Knock twice for yes and once for no"

      I eagerly await a single knock!

      Geoff Richardson
      www.thewhyfiles.net