Re: {Disarmed} [UFOnet] The movie "Independence Day"

  • Joan Homann
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31 3:32 PM
      I base my views on having seen the movie, having seen the negative
      image of the ETs portrayed by the movie, and seeing the message put
      forth by the movie that the ETs are out to destroy us. If the ETs
      wished to destroy us, they could have done it thousands of years ago,
      and not have waited until we on earth were armed with nuclear
      devices. I am an advocate for a peaceful disclosure and contact, and
      promoting fear and hatred is not in our best interests. That is my
      viewpoint. You may have a different one, and you are entitled as I am.

      --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, <geoff@...> wrote:

      > Joan,
      > Please tell me, how do you know this?
      > On what evidence do you base your assumptions?
      > Geoff

      Disinformation