Re: {Disarmed} [UFOnet] The movie "Independence Day"

  • geoff@thewhyfiles.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2007
      Joan,
      Please tell me, how do you know this?
      On what evidence do you base your assumptions?
      Geoff
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2007
        I base my views on having seen the movie, having seen the negative
        image of the ETs portrayed by the movie, and seeing the message put
        forth by the movie that the ETs are out to destroy us. If the ETs
        wished to destroy us, they could have done it thousands of years ago,
        and not have waited until we on earth were armed with nuclear
        devices. I am an advocate for a peaceful disclosure and contact, and
        promoting fear and hatred is not in our best interests. That is my
        viewpoint. You may have a different one, and you are entitled as I am.