Re:Reply....The movie "Independence Day"

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 9:17 PM
      In a message dated 8/30/2007 6:24:27 PM Central Daylight Time,
      gus-homann@... writes:

      I don't know how many other times it was shown
      on other channels, but it seems to me that the Forces of Disinformation
      are hard at work. They are trying to project a hostile and evil image
      of the ETs, which makes it much harder for us to encourage and promote
      a peaceful Disclosure.

      From my own personal experiences with the ET's that come and get me and what
      they have subjected me too, I can't stand the bastards...on the other hand
      though, I have friends who seem to be in contact with good ET's....

      Like humans on earth, there are good ET's and bad ET's.

      PS...I don't go with the argument that since their species is much older
      than ours then they must be good and more enlightened. I am 56 and there are
      human assholes older than me who are bad and commit heinous crimes against
      humanity. Just because someone or something is older does not mean it is better or
      more civilized.

      Sandy Nichols