The movie "Independence Day"

  • Joan Homann
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2007
      In the month of August, the movie "Independence Day" has been shown 8
      times on the FX Channel. I don't know how many other times it was shown
      on other channels, but it seems to me that the Forces of Disinformation
      are hard at work. They are trying to project a hostile and evil image
      of the ETs, which makes it much harder for us to encourage and promote
      a peaceful Disclosure.
    • margaretshrt
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2007
        Or, perhaps, FX is just low on decent, l-o-n-g movies to show??

        Peggi