My new paranormal dictionary THE CRYPTOPEDIA –Just released

  • Jonathan Maberry and David Kramer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2007
      My new paranormal dictionary THE CRYPTOPEDIA –Just released

      THE CRYPTOPEDIA: A Dictionary of the Weird, Strange, and Downright
      Bizarre

      by Bram Stoker Award winner Jonathan Maberry and David F. Kramer
      Citadel Press, $16.95 / 320 pages / ISBN-13: 978-0806528199

      Back Cover Description: At the edge of the known world, demons,
      monsters, and baffling phenomena abound. To help you navigate this
      mystery-shrouded realm where the supernatural mingles with the
      paranormal, fright-guides Jonathan Maberry and David Kramer present
      their indispensable follow-up to Vampire Universe. Witty and
      comprehensive, The Cryptopedia divides the otherworldly into chapters
      that explain the inexplicable, from angels to poltergeists to UFOs and
      more. Leaving no Philosopher's Stone unturned, the authors decode occult
      symbols, demystify the art of fortune-telling, and discuss the myriad
      strange and bizarre forces at work in the universe. Illustrated
      throughout, this is an invaluable guide to the Larger World. Don't
      leave this plane of existence without it!

      Available everywhere books are sold on September 1 2007 - Available NOW
      on Amazon

      www.jonathanmaberry.com