  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2007
      Since posting a few days ago some questions and points
      in a post called 'The INTERNET and YOU', two responses
      have come in, and with a response from myself too,
      that makes three responses .....

      ---------

      Response from 'M' to questions in the post
      'The INTERNET and YOU' ....

      Question: Are you fed up without just about everything
      and do not want to say so?
      Response: DEFINITELY FED UP, ITS OUT OF CONTROL!

      Question: Why not post something now and get it off your
      chest?
      Response: WHERE DO I START!

      Practical suggestions in response to M's feelings,
      and my own feelings as I have now realised, are below,
      in my reply to 'B'.

      I wrote back to 'M' and said:

      "Thanks very much for your response. Very much appreciated.
      It's appreciated, because you've reminded me of how I feel
      deep down (or, maybe: middle deep down), and which is
      probably so true for so many people, if not everyone.
      'DEFINITELY FED UP, ITS OUT OF CONTROL!' That's me too.
      And ...... 'WHERE DO I START!' I can't usually speak to
      anyone unless I'm smoking a cigarette to help me manage
      and subdue all the feelings I have about everything."

      ---------

      Response from 'B':

      < I agree with you, but how do you respond to the post,
      when their post is so lame? We need to hear from people
      who are educated & intelligent, intellectuals, philosophers,
      attorneys, People who know what the heck they are talking
      about!! >

      It's tricky isn't it. The loud and largely empty people
      seem to take up the space everywhere. Maybe they feel
      so empty they feel they've got to keep talking just so
      they'll know they exist. But we need new directions,
      as you have mentioned.

      < I agree with you, but how do you respond
      to the post, when their post is so lame? >

      I keep throwing a curve ball in.
      I post something I have been thinking about.

      Because I feel if I have been thinking of that thing,
      there are probably many other people who have also
      been wondering about the same thing as myself.

      We are all experts in different fields. And many people
      I believe, though they may not feel OK to speak up,
      agree when we express things that may be 'every day'
      things, but which are very important to all of us.

      So ..... what things really get to you and affect you?
      Are you mentioning these things to some people?

      Because we are all in situations where we feel it may
      be best to say nothing, we start to get a trend of
      keeping quiet all the time. But we do not have to keep
      quiet all the time.

      Here and there, now and then, we can say something
      we have been thinking about. We don't have to do it
      all the time. But if we say something .... heck!
      our feelings - what we think and feel - ARE important.

      Don't dam up completely, oil the works of existence and
      expression by now and then saying something you would
      like to say. The fact we have been thinking or feeling
      these things, gives our thoughts and feelings importance.
      Because WE ARE thinking and feeling human beings.

      We have a right to express.

      Expression is living. Living is expression.
      That's what we are here for, to live and express.
      The world is mad right now, but if we can do a bit
      of expressing what we really think about, we will
      be in a better shape when the world gets it together.
      And if we do a bit of expressing now and then,
      we will help the world get back on track.

      Keep the works oiled.

      That's me totally expressed out now -
      it's time for a cup of Tea, and a cigarette.

      Michael

      World Gathering For Tea and Truth
      http://www.worldgathering.net