Re: [UFOnet] Gigantic Jets

  • Geoff Richardson
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2007
      Hi Eddie,
      Try http://www.ee.duke.edu/~cummer/reprints/014_barrington99_grl_negspr.pdf

      http://www.thewhyfiles.net/nasa.htm

      http://www.thewhyfiles.net/shuttle.htm

      Hope this helps,
      Geoff

      www.thewhyfiles.net

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: eddie middleton
      To: ufonet@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 6:41 PM
      Subject: Re: [UFOnet] Gigantic Jets

      Geof,

      I was wanting to read more about the Gigantic Jets but didn't know where to go to get more info. How do I find the full story on Jack Kasher's "Space Wars" incident? Your e-mail tantalized me, but I couldn't get beyond the brief reference to the Jets in your e-mail.

      Thanks,
      Eddie Middleton

      geoff@... wrote:
      Gigantic Jets - they might explain a number of UFO events
      but in particular Jack Kasher's "Space Wars" incident.

      You've never seen one? "Gigantic Jets are rare," explains
      atmospheric scientist and Jet-expert Oscar van der Velde
      of the Université Paul Sabatier's Laboratoire d'Aérologie in
      Toulouse, France. "The first one was discovered in 2001 by
      Dr. Victor Pasko in Puerto Rico. Since then fewer than 30
      jets have been recorded--mostly over open ocean and on
      only two occasions over land."

      See:

      http://www.spaceweather.com/

      Geoff Richardson