WGFT - Hopi's BLUE STAR Appears

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2007
      WORLD GATHERING FOR TRUTH - News
      http://www.worldgathering.net/news15.html

      Hopi Nation's BLUE STAR KACHINA Becomes Visible

      "Nothing like this has ever been
      seen before around a star"

      This is the star MIRA.
      Mira is Latin for 'WONDERFUL'.

      "And this is the Ninth and Last Sign:
      You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens,
      above the earth ... It will appear as a blue star."
      ... "That time is not far off. It will come when
      the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the
      plaza and removes his mask. He represents a blue
      star, far off and yet invisible, which will make
      its appearance soon."
      - Hopi Nation's Traditional Prophecy

      Star MIRA ..... MIRACLE ..... Wonderful

      "Very soon after this, the ceremonies
      of my people will cease."
      --- This signifies a positive development.
      The Hopi were told they must carry on keeping 'the
      Hopi way', including their ceremonies, until the
      Creator returned. This sign of a Blue Star indicates
      the return to the world and to the Hopi of the True
      White Brother and his two helpers. Hopi tradition
      says about the Hopi's three helpers: "The three will
      lay out a new life plan which leads to everlasting
      life and peace." Therefore, the Hopi's 'watch and
      wait' ceremonies, which they have maintained for
      so long, may no longer be needed or may change
      into another form.

      Information on Hopi's Blue Star:
      http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/miraxy.htm

      Thanks to hard-working website owner
      Kent at www.cyberspaceorbit.com

      BIZARRE STAR - Galaxy Evolution Explorer
      Media Telecon: Aug. 15, 2007
      --- Astronomers are scheduled to announce new
      findings about a star unlike any seen before at
      a media teleconference Wednesday, Aug. 15.
      The findings are from NASA's Galaxy Evolution
      Explorer. ... "I was shocked when I first saw this
      completely unexpected, humongous tail trailing
      behind a well-known star," said Christopher Martin
      of the California Institute of Technology
      in Pasadena, California, USA.

      More here:
      http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/galex/20070815/
      And:
      http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/galex/galex-20070815.html

      Impressive video compilation
      on Mira / Hopi Nation's Blue Star Kachina:
      http://www.nasa.gov/mov/186071main_V-MiraAnim-Web2.mov

      Additional information by World Gathering ....

      Dan Evehema, Hopi Nation Elder:
      "We are at the final stages now. so as our prophecy
      says. Then it must be up to the people with pure
      hearts that will not be afraid to help us to fulfil
      our destiny in peace for this world."

      An inter-tribal, interactive
      (you can make it happen) prediction ....
      The 20 Count / Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope
      "PLEASE ADVISE PEOPLE, IT IS TIME TO TAKE ACTION.
      PUT A DOUBLE AMOUNT OF ENERGY WITH WHAT
      YOU ARE FOR. WE CAN CHANGE IT."
      --- If we carry on believing in a better world,
      and INCREASE OUR EFFORTS, we can change the
      direction the world is going.

      HOPI PROPHECY - The Three Helpers
      of the Hopi and World ....
      http://www.worldgathering.net/winds/whitebrother.html

      Join World Gathering GOOGLE news list:
      http://groups.google.com/group/worldgathering

      World Gathering For Truth 2000-2012
      http://www.worldgathering.net

      This World Gathering For Truth news is at: