Test for Crop Pattern and 'ET' or 'Spirit' Message Fakery

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21 4:51 PM
      A Test for Crop Pattern and 'ET' or 'Spirit'
      Message Fakery and Foolery ...

      < Be sensitive to your voice within that can tell you
      what is truth and what is confusion, chaos and untruth.

      We need to be aware of what we really feel about
      ideas and information which come our way.

      http://www.worldgathering.net/times/etmessage.htm

      1977, UK TV: 'ET Voice-Over Message'

      In 1977, in southern England, many people had settled
      down to watch early evening TV. The news came on, but
      with a difference. The TV screen showed the face of
      the usual newsreader, but his words were not heard.
      Instead - as technicians struggled at three different
      transmitters to find out what was happening - for
      several minutes these words were clearly heard:

      "For many years you have seen us as lights in your sky.
      We speak to you now in peace and wisdom as we have done
      to many of your brothers and sisters all over your
      planet Earth.

      "We have come to warn you so that you may communicate
      to your fellow beings the course you must take to avoid
      disaster which threatens your world and the beings of
      other worlds around you. The coming time can be a time
      of great evolution for your race, but only if your
      rulers are made aware of the negative forces that can
      overshadow their judgement.

      "Be still now and listen, for your chance may not
      come again for many years.

      "Your scientists, governments and generals have not
      heeded our warnings. They have continued to experiment
      with the negative forces of what you call nuclear energy.
      Atomic bombs can destroy the Earth and the beings of
      your sister worlds in a moment. The wastes from Atomic
      power systems will poison your planet for many thousand
      years to come.

      "We have followed the path of evolution for far longer
      than you and we have long since realised that atomic
      energy is always directed against life. It has no peaceful
      application. The use of atomic energy, and research into
      its use, must be ceased at once, or you will all risk
      destruction.

      "All weapons of evil must be removed.

      ('Weapons of evil' - as this communication came
      in 1977, we can only guess what benevolent ET thinks
      about the global, massive 'Chemtrails' spraying;
      extreme weather manipulation; '9-11'; etc.)

      "Be aware also that there are many false prophets
      and guides at present operating in your world.

      "You must learn to be sensitive to your voice within
      that can tell you what is truth and what is confusion,
      chaos and untruth.

      "Learn to listen to the voice of Truth which is within
      you and will lead you onto the path of evolution.

      "This is our message to you, our dear friends.

      "We have watched you growing for many years, just
      as you have watched our lights in the sky. You know
      now that WE ARE HERE and that there are more beings
      on and around your Earth than your scientists care
      to admit. We are deeply concerned about you and your
      path towards the light and we will do all that we
      can to help you."

      http://www.worldgathering.net/times/etmessage.htm
      http://www.worldgathering.net/words/waken3.htm

      So, in all situations, see what your gut feeling is
      telling you. To get by in a fairly lost world, we had
      to often override our natural feelings when young,
      now our survival may depend on how honest we can be.

      World Gathering For Truth 2000-2012
      http://www.worldgathering.net