Re: [UFOnet] Re: French UAP database translation - CNES - GEIPAN

  • bert vere
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 1, 2007
      yes by all means...merci`
      bert vere...

      rinus nienhuis <dridotcom2@...> wrote:
      Hello Richard

      Many thanks !

      rinus
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Richard Lalancette
      To: ufonet@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 12:12 AM
      Subject: [UFOnet] Re: French UAP database translation - CNES - GEIPAN

      This is the working link: http://geipan-english.blogspot.com/
      Richard.

      > Hello Everybody
      > Can somebody provide me the working link?
      >
      > greetings
      > rinus

    • Richard Lalancette
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 23, 2007
        Well, It seems that life is busy again, so the translation haven't been
        showing up much lately.

        I'll be back ASAP on that for all the D case, but I'm currently
        assisting with the AERO <http://www.AERO2012.com> website and some
        other projects.

        Sorry to not put more cases translated yet.

        Richard