Re: [UFOnet] Re: French UAP database translation - CNES - GEIPAN

  • rinus nienhuis
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 30, 2007
      Hello Richard

      Many thanks !

      rinus
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Richard Lalancette
      To: ufonet@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 12:12 AM
      Subject: [UFOnet] Re: French UAP database translation - CNES - GEIPAN

      This is the working link: http://geipan-english.blogspot.com/
      Richard.

      > Hello Everybody
      > Can somebody provide me the working link?
      >
      > greetings
      > rinus

    • bert vere
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 1 11:12 PM
        yes by all means...merci`
        bert vere...

        rinus nienhuis <dridotcom2@...> wrote:
        Hello Richard

        Many thanks !

        rinus
        > Can somebody provide me the working link?
        >
        > greetings
        > rinus

      • Richard Lalancette
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 23, 2007
          Well, It seems that life is busy again, so the translation haven't been
          showing up much lately.

          I'll be back ASAP on that for all the D case, but I'm currently
          assisting with the AERO <http://www.AERO2012.com> website and some
          other projects.

          Sorry to not put more cases translated yet.

          Richard