Re: [UFOnet] Digest Number 2690

  • bert vere
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 6, 2007
      Hey buddy, i suppose yer an expert on ET languages?What makes yer opinion of any wieght?
      If you dont have contact, you dont have crap to say whether any bodys statements are valid...Why dont you try to approach the subject with yer mind open and yer trap shut till you have some real information to impart?
      Give our contactees a greak....the ETs could be telling them anything but still make contact with....
      THERES A HELLUVA LOT OF BLACK OPS CONTACT EXPERIENCES BEING HANDED OUT TOO THESE DAYS SO IT BEHOOVES ONE TO USE THEIR MANNERS AND SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR ANY AND ALL CONTACTEES TILL THE FACTS ARE KNOWN.....
      The situation has way more ramifications than accounted for in your philiosphy buddy way more....
      bert vere

      John Locker <gsmforensics@...> wrote:
      >They speak ancient
      > Egyptian, telepathy allows or compensates for the
      > language barrier.

      Sorry guys but this is aboslute rubbish.
      I have never read such a load of codswallop in my life.
      Its bad enough having this rubbish spread by so called "mediums " who prey
      on the weak minded and vulnerable , but to imply that
      ET now communicates by telepathy in a Psychic / mediumistic way is just
      laughable.

      Its sad that some people have to plumb the depths in this way to get
      attention.

      John.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 6, 2007
        Yahoo's mail handling is either really messed up at the
        moment (or there's some censoring going on in the
        background). I sent this mail, below, around 24 hours ago,
        and I don't think it turned up at UFONET. Similarly with
        other mails I sent to some other groups, after 18 hours most
        of them have not appeared. Maybe it's due to the
        (manipulated) weather!

        John,

        It's tricky reading people's info or views or what
        ETs do and/or don't do. I don't like, personally,
        like to read or hear much about it. I'm just waiting
        to meet them face to face, and then find out how
        these folks hang out.

        I was a bit surprised about the 'Ancient Egyptian'.

        However, regarding telepathy ..... I'd say, yes.

        These guys and gals are big on telepathy.

        Telepathy is referred to in a huge number of reports
        of contact with 'ET'.

        We ourselves get snippets of telepathy when we
        get hunches about things; and, you know, sometimes
        we get the feeling we know what someone is thinking,
        or a feeling for what type of mood is affecting
        someone.

        Michael

        >They speak ancient Egyptian, telepathy allows or compensates
        for the language barrier.

        Sorry guys but this is absolute rubbish.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 6, 2007
          Worldgathering your post is doubled up in my mailbox,so i think the first time it did actually go through.....there IS however some kind of delay at times with the posts here...why? I cannot tell you, perhaps they have to detour through operation Echelon first when they come from overseas?
          bert

          worldgathering@... wrote:
          Yahoo's mail handling is either really messed up at the
          moment (or there's some censoring going on in the
          background). I sent this mail, below, around 24 hours ago,
          and I don't think it turned up at UFONET. Similarly with
          other mails I sent to some other groups, after 18 hours most
          of them have not appeared. Maybe it's due to the
          (manipulated) weather!

          John,

          It's tricky reading people's info or views or what
          ETs do and/or don't do. I don't like, personally,
          like to read or hear much about it. I'm just waiting
          to meet them face to face, and then find out how
          these folks hang out.

          I was a bit surprised about the 'Ancient Egyptian'.

          However, regarding telepathy ..... I'd say, yes.

          These guys and gals are big on telepathy.

          Telepathy is referred to in a huge number of reports
          of contact with 'ET'.

          We ourselves get snippets of telepathy when we
          get hunches about things; and, you know, sometimes
          we get the feeling we know what someone is thinking,
          or a feeling for what type of mood is affecting
          someone.

          Michael

          >They speak ancient Egyptian, telepathy allows or compensates
          for the language barrier.

          Sorry guys but this is absolute rubbish.
          I have never read such a load of codswallop in my life.
          Its bad enough having this rubbish spread by so called
          "mediums " who prey on the weak minded and vulnerable , but
          to imply that ET now communicates by telepathy in a Psychic /
          mediumistic way is just laughable.

          Its sad that some people have to plumb the depths in this way
          to get attention.

          John.

        • BARBARA PARKER
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 6, 2007
            I have security clearance and I have been tested by the FBI and Police. I am good. I know what I am talking about. If you have a degree burn it for it is doing you no good. I do not have to lower myself and insult people... and I do not make false accusations.

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 6, 2007
              Thank you Michael, if I didn't think it was important to explain telepathy I would not be wasting my time. I hope to see my ET contacts face-to-face as well, I am hoping to go to them soon. At this point I am really debating as to whether I should waste my time with this group though.

              worldgathering@... wrote: John,

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 6, 2007
                You all must remember Adamski's sighting. The UFO had hieroglyphs on the side of it. That's ancient Egyptian folks... Also why would Sitchen study ancient languages??? He understands ancient Egyptian... that's their language... anyone who studies ufology knows this...

                bert vere <bertvere@...> wrote: Hey buddy, i suppose yer an expert on ET languages?What makes yer opinion of any wieght?