RE: Digest Number 2690

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 5 11:25 AM
      John,

      It's tricky reading people's info or views or what
      ETs do and/or don't do. I don't like, personally,
      like to read or hear much about it. I'm just waiting
      to meet them face to face, and then find out how
      these folks hang out.

      I was a bit surprised about the 'Ancient Egyptian'.

      However, regarding telepathy ..... I'd say, yes.

      These guys and gals are big on telepathy.

      Telepathy is referred to in a huge number of reports
      of contact with 'ET'.

      We ourselves get snippets of telepathy when we
      get hunches about things; and, you know, sometimes
      we get the feeling we know what someone is thinking,
      or a feeling for what type of mood is affecting
      someone.

      Michael

      >They speak ancient Egyptian, telepathy allows or compensates
      for the language barrier.

      Sorry guys but this is absolute rubbish.
      I have never read such a load of codswallop in my life.
      Its bad enough having this rubbish spread by so called
      "mediums " who prey on the weak minded and vulnerable , but
      to imply that ET now communicates by telepathy in a Psychic /
      mediumistic way is just laughable.

      Its sad that some people have to plumb the depths in this way
      to get attention.

      John.
    • bert vere
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 6 8:59 AM
        Hey buddy, i suppose yer an expert on ET languages?What makes yer opinion of any wieght?
        If you dont have contact, you dont have crap to say whether any bodys statements are valid...Why dont you try to approach the subject with yer mind open and yer trap shut till you have some real information to impart?
        Give our contactees a greak....the ETs could be telling them anything but still make contact with....
        THERES A HELLUVA LOT OF BLACK OPS CONTACT EXPERIENCES BEING HANDED OUT TOO THESE DAYS SO IT BEHOOVES ONE TO USE THEIR MANNERS AND SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR ANY AND ALL CONTACTEES TILL THE FACTS ARE KNOWN.....
        The situation has way more ramifications than accounted for in your philiosphy buddy way more....
        bert vere

        John Locker <gsmforensics@...> wrote:
        >They speak ancient
        > Egyptian, telepathy allows or compensates for the
        > language barrier.

        Sorry guys but this is aboslute rubbish.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 6 10:25 AM
          Yahoo's mail handling is either really messed up at the
          moment (or there's some censoring going on in the
          background). I sent this mail, below, around 24 hours ago,
          and I don't think it turned up at UFONET. Similarly with
          other mails I sent to some other groups, after 18 hours most
          of them have not appeared. Maybe it's due to the
          (manipulated) weather!

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 6 3:09 PM
            Worldgathering your post is doubled up in my mailbox,so i think the first time it did actually go through.....there IS however some kind of delay at times with the posts here...why? I cannot tell you, perhaps they have to detour through operation Echelon first when they come from overseas?
            bert

            worldgathering@... wrote:
            Yahoo's mail handling is either really messed up at the
            moment (or there's some censoring going on in the
            background). I sent this mail, below, around 24 hours ago,
            and I don't think it turned up at UFONET. Similarly with
            other mails I sent to some other groups, after 18 hours most
            of them have not appeared. Maybe it's due to the
            (manipulated) weather!

            John,

            It's tricky reading people's info or views or what
            ETs do and/or don't do. I don't like, personally,
            like to read or hear much about it. I'm just waiting
            to meet them face to face, and then find out how
            these folks hang out.

            I was a bit surprised about the 'Ancient Egyptian'.

            However, regarding telepathy ..... I'd say, yes.

            These guys and gals are big on telepathy.

            Telepathy is referred to in a huge number of reports
            of contact with 'ET'.

            We ourselves get snippets of telepathy when we
            get hunches about things; and, you know, sometimes
            we get the feeling we know what someone is thinking,
            or a feeling for what type of mood is affecting
            someone.

            Michael

            >They speak ancient Egyptian, telepathy allows or compensates
            for the language barrier.

            Sorry guys but this is absolute rubbish.
            I have never read such a load of codswallop in my life.
            Its bad enough having this rubbish spread by so called
            "mediums " who prey on the weak minded and vulnerable , but
            to imply that ET now communicates by telepathy in a Psychic /
            mediumistic way is just laughable.

            Its sad that some people have to plumb the depths in this way
            to get attention.

            John.

          • BARBARA PARKER
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 6 6:49 PM
              I have security clearance and I have been tested by the FBI and Police. I am good. I know what I am talking about. If you have a degree burn it for it is doing you no good. I do not have to lower myself and insult people... and I do not make false accusations.

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 6 6:59 PM
                Thank you Michael, if I didn't think it was important to explain telepathy I would not be wasting my time. I hope to see my ET contacts face-to-face as well, I am hoping to go to them soon. At this point I am really debating as to whether I should waste my time with this group though.

                worldgathering@... wrote: John,

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 6 7:21 PM
                  You all must remember Adamski's sighting. The UFO had hieroglyphs on the side of it. That's ancient Egyptian folks... Also why would Sitchen study ancient languages??? He understands ancient Egyptian... that's their language... anyone who studies ufology knows this...

                  bert vere <bertvere@...> wrote: Hey buddy, i suppose yer an expert on ET languages?What makes yer opinion of any wieght?